Charlow Barlow History

STL is an easier issue to address than the erroneous EC suffix on the 15114s discussed a page or so ago :confused:. Let me ask this, why was STL used on some TCs but not all...aren’t all TCs steel?

Here is a photo of every TC that is in the production records, in the order that Primble has them in the lists on this page above.
I left blank spaces for the 2 knives that I do not have, The E. Ivory 1 made, and the Prototype Palo Santo wood, 2 made, in the bottom and second row. This case has 2012 thru 2015 knives
Thought you folks might enjoy seeing them all together. :D
View attachment 1197419

2016 thru 2019
View attachment 1197420

Dave
Thanks for sharing your amazing collection with us.

It is an honor to have a few of these TC’s.
irHQn7E.jpg

AoPFNDk.jpg

Last edited:
Here is a photo of every TC that is in the production records, in the order that Primble has them in the lists on this page above.
I left blank spaces for the 2 knives that I do not have, The E. Ivory 1 made, and the Prototype Palo Santo wood, 2 made, in the bottom and second row. This case has 2012 thru 2015 knives
Thought you folks might enjoy seeing them all together. :D
View attachment 1197419

2016 thru 2019
View attachment 1197420

Dave
The ivory and prototypes don't count Dave, at least in my book. You have them all !
Thank you for showing these as a group. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 😊

I was looking through the list for number of dead skunks produced and added a few of my old pics. 😊

Looks like we need to update that list again. Currently updating old missing photos.

Last edited:
Do you have a proper display case?

i do not, i take them out of the boxes and tubes when i wish to view them. The users stay in a slotted cigar box for ease of selection, and doubles as sort of a display case for events such as the rendezvous.

qdJz3Zr.jpg

however of late, i have reorganized my gec tubes and just really only have one out, that modified sawcut tc with a donor clip.

Back