Chat! Stop By and Say Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! The 124G is a fine camera. Great lens on it. Be a bit careful with the focus knob. I've had two of them bust loose, and the can be finicky to repair.

I should note, that is two knobs over the course of 20 years, so probably not a big issue.

Sbakker, I had a dream about a fricky last night.If I can pull it off it will be awesome. Also, a very nice BF member gifted me a Higrokami.Those things are amazingly cool knives. I am pretty impressed with that Blue paper steel.

shaddup and make me a knife. ^

What he said. :D

Also - I'm thinking, Dan does a lot of Japanese inspired knives, right? And friction folders, right? See where I'm going with this?

The Fairly-no-kami! :D

I got my Leica! I got my Leica! WooooooHooooo!

I am so stoked about this thing! Pics a little later, it deserves better than shakey cell phone pics. Everything else is now so much less exciting to use... Doubt I will ever really be able to afford more lenses fo this thing, prices start around $600 for used...

Daniel, dooo eeet!!

-Xander

I just wanted to say thanks for all of the prayers!!! A big thank you to Xander for letting you guy's know what is going on. We are off to the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota tomorrow. My wife has an appointment Friday with their Oncology department. Not sure yet if she has esophagus or stomach cancer. It is hard to think about with her only being 44 but were going to fight it tooth fang and claw. Thanks again.

Mike, like I told you before, you and Tina are in my thoughts and prayers! Hang in there, fight like you never have and expect nothing except the best!!!

Good to see you 'round here for a bit!

-X

I just wanted to say thanks for all of the prayers!!! A big thank you to Xander for letting you guy's know what is going on. We are off to the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota tomorrow. My wife has an appointment Friday with their Oncology department. Not sure yet if she has esophagus or stomach cancer. It is hard to think about with her only being 44 but were going to fight it tooth fang and claw. Thanks again.

We're really rooting for you two... smoke sent.

Big, Fight hard, kick that cancer's butt! Best of wishes goes to you and your wife.

Today was a good day!

IMG_20131009_164518_zps42abcf3f.jpg

CameraEffects_zps6974b061.jpg

The mailman was my best friend today! I did hunt him down and waited until he was done with his block to get back to the truck and get my box, lol!

(The wife is in an extra "needy" mood so I'll have to take better pics tomorrow...)

-Xander

Ugh, nothing like the frantic rush of realizing you're an hour and a half late for work!!! At work now, but damn, someone could of called sooner!

-X

We're getting some very light rain. I heard out West you guys were getting slammed by snow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back