Chat Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Good morning. :)

[video=youtube_share;0WzG64syKHA]http://youtu.be/0WzG64syKHA[/video]

Evening guys! 5 knives are complete!!!!!!!!!!!! Kitchen and Rigging Knives! :D

Whoo hoo!

Bizzy bizzy here in Chicago. I'm almost grateful to the bad weather, since I'm less tempted to leave my computer.

That said, we made Granny's Egg Nog (heavy on the nog) last weekend though, so it's a good thing I'm joining the gym this week.

Make it a great one, fellas!

Morning guys!

Big storm headed our way, winds into the 50's and possibly 60mph range! It's gonna be a cold one too, coming down from Alaska.

It's my Friday! But it's going to be a busy day for sure, got lots to do at work today when I get there.

Make it great!

-X

yeah, YAY... storm.. its warm at the moment..
but rain just started to nail us about 20mins ago here... and I hear we are getting big winds too.. hope it gets DAMN cold and snow falls and the city shuts down for a few days :D HOPE HOPE HOPE.

little guy is SICk... sucks ballz. sigh, my day today will be scattered.. hectic and TIRING.. just ate breakfast, been up for almost 4hours, and had 4 diaper changes, towels cleaned.. no shit/shower today yet either, AHHHH THE UNIVERSE IS UPSIDE!!!!

Now I've read emails, and no baby poops in the last 10mins! YAY! I'm going to go hide and pray for long kiddo nap soon... OR ELSE lol

Sloth, sounds like a crappy morning.
+1 on the looooong nap.
X, is your house or my house at the higher elevation?
Good morning / afternoon to the rest of y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back