• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*All Sold* ZT 0562CF with Micarta scale Ultramar

Status
Not open for further replies.

rperillo05

Gold Member
All $old

Good morning, I have a couple knives for sale, no trades please. Pricing is all in PayPal G&S and includes First Class Mail insured, included.

First up is a Chaves Ultramar Redencion Street Tanto G10/Ti, this is catch and release for me. Picked it up from Fanatic Edge who did the tuxedo treatment on it. Comes with Original box, this is new, never carried, flipped a few times then put in my case. I like the knife but another opportunity came up and I have a full Ti version as well, so this one is for sale. Lock up is early about 20%, centering is great, action is awesome. $OLD to mcoop1 thanks!

ZT0562CF with a OD Green linen micarta scale from Sharp Dresses Knives. This is in like new condition, it rode in my pocket a few times and has been flipped but never cut anything. Comes with original box and papers and original CF scale. Micarta scale is installed pic with CF scale is for ref of the original scale it came with and what will also be included. Lock up is early, I would say about 30%, centering is great, action is great. *Update* upon further final inspection I found a very tiny nick on the pocket clip, pictured below, it must have rubbed a rivot on my jeans one of couple times I carried it. Priced reduced to $OLD to 8-Fingers thanks!

Please post an "I'll take..." followed by a PM, or your email address. I can ship these out all the way up until Friday 1/25/19, after that I will be out of the state until 2/1/19. Thanks!

20190123_180231.jpg 20181206_093549.jpg 20190116_110830.jpg 20190116_110759.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back