Chavez Redencion

Anybody? Solves the green micarta issue. They came and they went. Coming back?

TT, have tried multiple times, including just now again. The "Captcha" security thing seems broken. Message will not send. Id call if anyone has his phone number

TT, have tried multiple times, including just now again. The "Captcha" security thing seems broken. Message will not send. Id call if anyone has his phone number

Yep - you're right - the captcha thing is dead.

When anyone - I don't care how big the company is - does not allow an EASY way to get in contact with them, then they can go ufck themselves. No phone number, address or email on the website really pisses me off.

Anyway after searching a bit I found his email address on his Instagram account. If he has it on Instagram surely he can put it on his website. It's not that hard. Hell I get phone calls from customers in the USA at 2am and it doesn't bother me.

Ramon@ChavesKnives.com

Ok, Ill try that.

As Reate is making these and you are a dealer, I gather, and just about the only one that ever reports here about whats going on with them, anyway you can inquire through them?

Ok, Ill try that.

As Reate is making these and you are a dealer, I gather, and just about the only one that ever reports here about whats going on with them, anyway you can inquire through them?

Unfortunately they wont tell me about their OEM knives. They always tell me "talk to the knife designer."

The only one they have ever hooked me up with is Liong Mah, which has been great. But on anyone else they wont divulge any info.

TT, that email address worked. Ive had 2 emails from Ramon today. In the first he explained they're redoing the website and expects the new one in a couple weeks.

With his permission, Ill copy/paste the 2nd here:

"No Problem,

Thank you for your patience.

I don't mind if you report back. I don't have any of that knife in stock but they will be coming back. I'm hoping that they will start hitting dealer late November.

All the models that were out before will be available again and will also be coming in machine finish blades. There are also more dealer exclusives and a couple new variants of the redencion coming out as well.

A more detailed list will be available later.

Ramon
Chaves Knives"

Last edited:
I'd be interested in hearing what he means by more dealer exclusives. New inlay materials? I'm waiting very patiently for the liberation to get back in stock in carbon fiber.

br4dz
Yea, me to. Feel like between Ramon's possibilities, and a couple other makers aligning themselves with quality manufacturers, there's a lot to look forward to.

Back