• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Cheburkov S125V Russkiy (Russky)

First, Only selling these to recover from some binge buying! All prices are shipped, and includes the fees figured in. Most of these are listed elsewhere. I typically ship very fast (same or next day) but please don't get upset if it takes an extra day.

Cheburkov Large Strizh, Bronze finish, Phosphor Bronze washers, hydraulic smooth action. Lightly Carried no snail trails, factory edge may have cut some paper, that is about it. Very small amount of finish rub on the edge of scale by the pivot on clip side $OLD
Cheburkov Russkiy (Russky) CPM S125V/Titanium Handled, not sharpened or carried S125V version was over $600 from Lamnia. Smooth centered, gravity drop shut action. Traded

Olamic Cutlery Whipper Snapper 20CV titanium Front Flipper. Flipped, has not been carried, factory edge no flaws except inside the backspacer has a couple small marks where they tapped the clip screw hole with the backspacer in place not visible unless you look for it. $OLD

CKF/Rotten Evolution, Yes, I paid too much for this, but I had to have it, just one of those things! Perfect condition, no flaws, I've flipped it but not used or carried it! Basically just handled and taken some pictures! When I received it, opened the package, the only thing that came out of my mouth was WOW! It is impressive! So why Am I selling it, well, I have another one incoming, that is a bit fancier then this one. It truly is an amazing knife, and the blade is superbly ground! I'm taking a loss on this one, but don't feel so bad since I got a great deal on the one I've got coming from Russia!

both clips included, standard one and the Timascus clip, plus the spare parts and bling.. $OLD, and to ease pain somewhat I'd consider trades if it is something I could turn over.

TRM Atom, Red weave Carbon fiber, NIB, just got this direct from TRM no profit sale, but don't want to lose money on this one! Centered, smooth, shake shut I'll miss this one!
$OLD
that is my cost, plus fee and shipping.

Alliance Designs Slim Pickens Button Lock Folder. Smooth, centered, Loud, flipped a few times and back in the box. $OLD

A. Purvis Xerx Limited edition, 087 of 240 flipped a few times and admired,, then back in box/pouch. $OLD

Reate Epoch looks like new except a small scratch on clip, Bronze with Mokuti insert no packaging on this one. Second owner, appears to be factory edge, centered nice action. $OLD

Pictures incoming.........

Last edited:
Whipper snapper, Picture 3 of whipper snapper shows marks on inner back spacer.

CKF/Rotten

Last edited:
First, Only selling these to recover from some binge buying! All prices are shipped, and includes the fees figured in. Most of these are listed elsewhere. I typically ship very fast (same or next day) but please don't get upset if it takes an extra day.

Cheburkov Large Strizh, Bronze finish, Phosphor Bronze washers, hydraulic smooth action. Lightly Carried no snail trails, factory edge may have cut some paper, that is about it. Very small amount of finish rub on the edge of scale by the pivot on clip side $OLD
Cheburkov Russkiy (Russky) CPM S125V/Titanium Handled, not sharpened or carried S125V version was over $600 from Lamnia. Smooth centered, gravity drop shut action. $475

Olamic Cutlery Whipper Snapper 20CV titanium Front Flipper. Flipped, has not been carried, factory edge no flaws except inside the backspacer has a couple small marks where they tapped the clip screw hole with the backspacer in place not visible unless you look for it. $OLD

CKF/Rotten Evolution, Yes, I paid too much for this, but I had to have it, just one of those things! Perfect condition, no flaws, I've flipped it but not used or carried it! Basically just handled and taken some pictures! When I received it, opened the package, the only thing that came out of my mouth was WOW! It is impressive! So why Am I selling it, well, I have another one incoming, that is a bit fancier then this one. It truly is an amazing knife, and the blade is superbly ground! I'm taking a loss on this one, but don't feel so bad since I got a great deal on the one I've got coming from Russia!

both clips included, standard one and the Timascus clip, plus the spare parts and bling.. $825 $150 less than I paid, and to ease pain somewhat I'd consider trades if it is something I could turn over.

TRM Atom, Red weave Carbon fiber, NIB, just got this direct from TRM no profit sale, but don't want to lose money on this one! Centered, smooth, shake shut I'll miss this one!
$262.92 PENDING
that is my cost, plus fee and shipping.

Alliance Designs Slim Pickens Button Lock Folder. Smooth, centered, Loud, flipped a few times and back in the box. $300

A. Purvis Xerx Limited edition, 087 of 240 flipped a few times and admired,, then back in box/pouch. $OLD

Reate Epoch looks like new except a small scratch on clip, Bronze with Mokuti insert no packaging on this one. Second owner, appears to be factory edge, centered nice action. $175

Pictures incoming.........

I'd like the Reate. I don't think I can PM with free membership. Please let me know how to pay. Thanks

Back