• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Cheburkov Tukan, Benchmade Super Freek

ShanghaiJer

Gold Member
I honor the time stamp on an unconditional “I’ll take it” posted here or via PM, however, I do reserve the right to sell (or not) to anyone and for any reason. Prices are PayPal G&S and shipped to the US (international buyers accept all risk and pay the difference in shipping). No trades please.

First up is a Cheburkov Tukan. Stainless Damascus and bronze titanium. Knife has been carried and used, and shows wear on the pocket clip and hardware. Blade has been stropped. Lockup is solid with no play and the blade is centered. Great action. I love everything about this knife except that it’s on bearings, which I’m not a fan of. Comes with original box/paperwork. Asking $SOLD shipped.

Last edited:
Next up is a Benchmade Super Freek in M4. Blade is centered and lockup is solid (maybe the slightest amount of up and down play since the axis lock hasn’t broken in yet). Polished edge. Comes with the original clip as well as the MXG deep carry clip shown. Small mark on the blade spine (see pic) Original box, baggie, etc. Carried a couple of times and used to cut one apple. Asking $SOLD shipped.

Last edited:
Back