Checking out the Mike Nguyen Kaizen Splitblade midtech!

My concern with this knife is cutting performance. Can the blade stock be made thinner, or can the grind height be increased by making the spine shorter (essentially making the interchangeable portion taller)?

That's certainly more difficult to pull off than a carbon fiber insert on the blade. :D:foot:

Fit and finish appear superb, but just because a dog can lick his butt doesn't mean he should.

The blade design is not for me. I'm content with a good ole fashioned spear or drop point.

^^^ Just my opinion of course, but BladeForums should start requiring an psychological evaluation/application process before allowing just anyone to join this forum...

On a positive note: thank God there is a BladeForums! 👍 Imagine how much more peaceful the home life is for the people who have to cohabitate with these types! It must be pure bliss around the house, when they see these guys sit down and start keystroking away on their computers eating their peanut butter and jelly sandwiches... :D

On a even more positive note: a very cool, innovative knife! 👍 Mike/Pittknife, really comes up with some very interesting, very unique designs. 👍 👍
regarding testing for psychosis - Currently there are no blood test for crazy.

Since I am new to this and older than you I apologize for doing this thing called bumping but that said I was just reading different things and being old but a newbie I did not notice that it was a 4 year old thread so as the kids say - "My Bad."
I may make this same mistake again some day as I am not getting younger by the minute," But It was not meant to upset the really serious among the group. I was thinking of something very serious but unrelated to this group at the time and out it popped - sorry.

Back