• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Chef in Raindrops SOLD

G L Drew

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I forged a billet in a raindrop pattern with 125 layers of 1084 and 15N20 high carbon steels and made it into this chef's knife. I heat treat in my own shop with digitally controlled equipment, paying special attention to a fine grain throughout the blade to assure maximum strength (especially necessary in a thin blade like this) and good edge holding properties.
This is flat ground with a slight convex
The spine is rounded for you chefs that like to choke up on the handle with your fingers over top of the blade
Handle is stabilized cherry burl. Dishwater safe but never in the dishwasher please
Overall length is 11 1/2 inches with a 7 inch blade

Sold delivered within the US. I do ship to other countries with actual mailing costs applied. My email and PayPal account is gldrewknives@gmail.com

Last edited:
Very stunning, I believe this is my favorite of all your knives. I really love the cherry burl.

Awesome knife, glad it was still available for me. I'm sure this and the hunter will be great

Back