Chicago Area?

We're allowed to bring trade fodder?

:cool::thumbsup:

Is anyone interested in some flint/chert for a flint and steel fire kit? I have more than enough. I've got a few books as well.

I still won't know if I have to work probably till the 4th. If I can make it I won't mess up you food order, I'll have my usual XL salad. I hope I can make it, I really miss seeing everyone.
John S.

Looks like I'll have 3 or 4 JK's for sale, and quite a few Bucks for sale. Some books too. All at a big discount.

How many Kershaw's can you fit on a motor scooter? :p

Quite a few, as long as they don't take too much room for JK's. You know....

But I has Bagz....
2015-Kawasaki-Concours-14-ABS3.jpg

best

mqqn

Last edited:
It never shot nobody, doesn't even carry a gun. It ain't done nothin' wrong, just havin' fun.

best

mqqn

So far it looks like 80 and sunny for Saturday. Still plenty of time for the experts to change their minds though.

And I will be there, rain or shine. If it is not stormy, I'll ride the bike, else it's big yeller.

Anyone that is coming have any special requests, eg. a ZT or JK Knife that you would like to handle? I can't bring everything, but willing to bring a few.

I do plan on bringing the Twig Mangler and I always have my XD/XT with me on trips. I will bring a bag of recently released ZTs as well.

best

mqqn

And I will be there, rain or shine. If it is not stormy, I'll ride the bike, else it's big yeller.

Anyone that is coming have any special requests, eg. a ZT or JK Knife that you would like to handle? I can't bring everything, but willing to bring a few.

I do plan on bringing the Twig Mangler and I always have my XD/XT with me on trips. I will bring a bag of recently released ZTs as well.

best

mqqn
Andy,
I'd like to see an 0808 nor 0770 if you have one.
Thanks,
Scott

Only if you have a ZT 0170 :p.

Always liked them. Never had a lick of use for one so I never bought one. I still think thy're sexy:cool:.

Back