• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CHILDRESS*Hunter/Every Day Carry*440-C/Stabilized Amboyna Burl**

duckchildress

AGENT ORANGE SURVIVOR
Drop point, 440-C stainless steel, RC 57-59, full tang, .140 thick, 2 7/8 in. hand rubbed hollow ground blade, 6 5/16 in. overall length, stabilized Amboyna burl with hand made red fiber-optic/mosaic pins, black-yellow liners, red-black paracord lanyard with metal beads, black hand sewn fitted leather with belt loop(right hand carry) **SOLD** Use PayPal Inquires can email me at duckchildress@gmail.com
Thanks for looking at my knife........
WayneDSCN5136.JPG DSCN5138.JPG DSCN5139.JPG DSCN5140.JPG DSCN5141.JPG DSCN5142.JPG DSCN5143.JPG DSCN5145.JPG

Last edited:
I might be interested ;)

Hard to tell but it looks like there's some recurve to it. Is that indeed what I'm seeing or are my eyes playing tricks on me lol?

Last edited:
To me looks like a slight recurve. But functionally I'm not sure if it's enough recurve to act like a recurve. Beautiful knife imho. Glad I'm back on blade forums. You guys are real artists

The blade is a drop point ? There is a little bit of belly to it but I don't think it's a recurve . How about we call it a borderline recurve ??
Wayne

To A of N, I've notice that on a lot of Duck's blades too. I think it is more of a down curve than a re-curve.

I tend to curve the back part of the blade up then down on a lot of my knives to sort of make the blade "flow" and it tends to put some belly or "recurve" in the blade.
Wayne

Last edited:
To me looks like a slight recurve. But functionally I'm not sure if it's enough recurve to act like a recurve. Beautiful knife imho. Glad I'm back on blade forums. You guys are real artists

Imho, Wayne is one of my favorite makers. Can't wait to find a blade that really speaks to me. Too many gorgeous works of his lol.

Back