Chitlangi Bowie pants teaser

I was so busy taking in the sheath I didn't even make the bowie connection. Yeah most of the Giants are much longer.
There are a few shorter ones out there. I think Ndog has about 10 of each. He's a magnet for bowies, must be a Texas thing.
Love to talk guns. Mostly appropriate too as Pugs is a high speed low drag gun guy as well.
I'm more of a slow speed anchor type but I do loves me some guns.

IMG_8504.JPG Since this is a knife forum I thought I'd start with my FN FAL and Jim Crowell Bowie fighter

Yes sir. Lots of angle. 11" blade on it. Bought it in the mid '80's. Looks like a toy compared to my 2017 purchases from HI!

I had a Fal as well, sold it a few years ago. Enjoyed it very much. Don't know about Joe, but I am a fan of both the AR and AK's. Might have one or two laying around.

I had a Fal as well, sold it a few years ago. Enjoyed it very much. Don't know about Joe, but I am a fan of both the AR and AK's. Might have one or two laying around.
I definitely have a few laying around. About all I own now.

I just got another AR. Have a possible AK in my future if I can make the numbers work.
Another? You are definitely da man! I've got several....but many AK's! Love the weapons that are guaranteed to go "bang", when you pull the trigger!

A couple of my Chinese AK's I bought during the "Clinton" yrs! One a milled receiver and one an underfolder! Underfolder cost $175, milled cost $250! And there's more!!
IMG_0430.JPG

Were you ever on the AK builders podcast?
Very nice pics there. Never been there but i go to the ak files and a few others. Thought about building one, but to much tools needed to do it right. I do however build AR's quite a bit, especially at work. I have a Dainiel Defense in 5.56 and built the rest of the ones I have some 5.56's and a 300 blk out and a nice Armalite 7.62. My AK's are an Arsenal 107 folder, an M92 with folding shockwave, a nice underfolder and a 10/63 WASR.

Very nice pics there. Never been there but i go to the ak files and a few others. Thought about building one, but to much tools needed to do it right. I do however build AR's quite a bit, especially at work. I have a Dainiel Defense in 5.56 and built the rest of the ones I have some 5.56's and a 300 blk out and a nice Armalite 7.62. My AK's are an Arsenal 107 folder, an M92 with folding shockwave, a nice underfolder and a 10/63 WASR.
Awesome man! I'm gonna post my Daniel Defense and my M92. I have the exact folding shockwave...and then some.
I'll post

IMG_8728.JPG My Daniel defense with aimpoint pro and aimpoint 3x magnifier. The mount for the magnifier will either flip to the side or twist off.

Ohh hell yeah, I think were possibly related like me and Bawanna!! I will get ya some pics. My Daniel is a V5 but like anything I own I cant leave it alone, it has many mods, and my M92 is set up pretty much the same as yours, I refinished the wood to a Russian red color as with all my AK's, and put a four piece booster on the front, also got the conversion pin so I can take off the dust cover, dang thing always came down on my hand lol. I love the Russian red, and actually made my own color.

Ohh hell yeah, I think were possibly related like me and Bawanna!! I will get ya some pics. My Daniel is a V5 but like anything I own I cant leave it alone, it has many mods, and my M92 is set up pretty much the same as yours, I refinished the wood to a Russian red color as with all my AK's, and put a four piece booster on the front, also got the conversion pin so I can take off the dust cover, dang thing always came down on my hand lol. I love the Russian red, and actually made my own color.
I've got some other stuff to post, just don't want to post it to the public.....if you know what I mean! Looking forward to seeing your pics!

Back