Chitlangi Bowie pants teaser

I go away for a few days and come back to this? Best thread ever.
George you are my hero.
Stwm you are too funny. There's plenty of room for more commentators and photos! Join in...everyone is welcome!:cool:

I only got one since the devastating flood we had awhile back. Lost all 3 but managed to save this one. She's a little worse for wear, used to be 32 but I think she's down to about 17 with the barrel crusted up but she still shoots true. Used to be a pump but she don't pump no mo. I tried oil and everything, but she's stuck pretty good.

I only got one since the devastating flood we had awhile back. Lost all 3 but managed to save this one. She's a little worse for wear, used to be 32 but I think she's down to about 17 with the barrel crusted up but she still shoots true. Used to be a pump but she don't pump no mo. I tried oil and everything, but she's stuck pretty good.

I love the guns on your rack, and the one on the floor....MANCAVE!!
Knife boards, pretty cool.

Those are just photochopped file photo's. I use them when I'm trying to impress the rich folks on the other side of the tracks.

The knife boards of course are real and I do spend some time admiring them sharp pointy things from time to time.

Now that things are good again in the big white house I might try to get me another gun or 25.

Those are just photochopped file photo's. I use them when I'm trying to impress the rich folks on the other side of the tracks.

The knife boards of course are real and I do spend some time admiring them sharp pointy things from time to time.

Now that things are good again in the big white house I might try to get me another gun or 25.
Yes sir. Now is surly a good time to buy!

Gonna try to post some pics, this is my Wasr when I got it, pretty ghetto looking but I had a vision.
Before
upload_2017-9-6_20-35-7.jpeg
All that plastic crap had to go. Got a Romy laminated stock and a Russian handguard set, dyed my red color, looks like it should now.
After
upload_2017-9-6_20-35-42.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-6_20-34-33.jpeg
    upload_2017-9-6_20-34-33.jpeg
    244.3 KB · Views: 0
IMG_8554.JPG
Gonna try to post some pics, this is my Wasr when I got it, pretty ghetto looking but I had a vision.
Before
View attachment 761434
All that plastic crap had to go. Got a Romy laminated stock and a Russian handguard set, dyed my red color, looks like it should now.
After
View attachment 761435
Awh man that looks so good! Really looks tacticool! Kinda what I had in mind for my M92! Spare 5 rd mag in buttstock. It will hold any size mag!

IMG_0476.JPG These 2 guns were made by the same company that made the M92....Zastava. These were imported by Mitchell Arms
M77/90, 762x51 (308). The one with the bipod is a heavy finned barrel and the other is regular barrel. Both are equipped with Russian PSO-1 scopes

Last edited:
Now we're talking George!

EMS on the heavy finned barrel 308. With or without scope. Fingers crossed.

Hell Yeah, George those Zastava's are sweet and in 308 I bet they are great shooters. My UF is a Zastava. And thanks to you both for the Wasr. I will try to get a few more pics for ya, just busy with the pending storm, fingers crossed.

Hell Yeah, George those Zastava's are sweet and in 308 I bet they are great shooters. My UF is a Zastava. And thanks to you both for the Wasr. I will try to get a few more pics for ya, just busy with the pending storm, fingers crossed.
You live in SC. Prayers for you my brother!

My 1956 Ithaca Model 37 Featherlight. Dad bought this brand new and has been in the family ever since.

444c6e94f80f7efdbaf487419ae26010

With my Chitlangi Bowie and my Fender 1957 AVRI (82) Axe.

e8b983a6a6abe5b4d3f8fc85440e5587

Not sure Which one I like best?

My 1956 Ithaca Model 37 Featherlight. Dad bought this brand new and has been in the family ever since.

444c6e94f80f7efdbaf487419ae26010

With my Chitlangi Bowie and my Fender 1957 AVRI (82) Axe.

e8b983a6a6abe5b4d3f8fc85440e5587

Not sure Which one I like best?
Giant Chitlangi Bowie?
I had a Ithaca 37 police special and traded it. Kicked myself ever since!

You live in SC. Prayers for you my brother!
Yeah man and thank you, hopefully it stays west, but not good for Fla, much smoke and prayers there way as well.

Hech yeah Danny was wondering when you would join the party!! Thats a fine shotgun, and love the trio pic.

Somehow that Danny photo doesn't seem complete without a chainsaw.

Hold me mommy, I'm skeered.

Back