Choppers on June 24th.

All I can say is WOW!

In less that 10 seconds, there were already too many buyers, less than 30 seconds the whole page was full. WOW!

Amazing turnout guys, and big congrats to all you who got one!

^ +1. Congrats to the guys that got one and congrats to Nathan, Jo, and Lorien. About those preorders... :D

All I could say was DAYUM
I just hit the page and there where already 9 posts lol

Congrats justin

Last edited:
nice work, Nate!

I'm just a lowly scribbler with a steel addiction problem- Nathan's a real genius!

Nah it's a great design :)

Reminds me of a ricki fowler camp knife I lusted over as a kid
Sans the sweet fullers and as I see on your videos very well balanced :)

I think both Lorien and I both bring something different to the table, which makes for a good collaboration, the end result being better than either of us might have done on our own. I'm very grateful for Lorien's contributions to the work.

Help me out here folks! What are we speaking of? :eek:

We usually do a sale on Fridays over in the Fixed Blade for sale by maker subforum. Today's sale was unusually well attended and moved at a remarkable pace.

Thank you everyone for your continued support and interest in our work, it means to the world to us. :thumbup:

We are trying to get faster. Next week we will try to do 10 Light Choppers, which should take more than a few seconds to sell. I'm grinding on them now.

We usually do a sale on Fridays over in the Fixed Blade for sale by maker subforum. Today's sale was unusually well attended and moved at a remarkable pace.

Thank you everyone for your continued support and interest in our work, it means to the world to us. :thumbup:

We are trying to get faster. Next week we will try to do 10 Light Choppers, which should take more than a few seconds to sell. I'm grinding on them now.

Ah Ok, Thank you Kindly...

Justin, big congrats for scoring first in today's sale. That needs a lot of determination and quick fingers! [emoji106][emoji122] To close the loop, field knife should be your next target I guess or you already have one? LOL

I trust the creation of this subforum and the video reviews posted here have something to do with amount of interest generated for the sale today. The competition to get one of Nate's work is going to get fiercer. A recognition well deserved for all his hard work.

Don

Justin, big congrats for scoring first in today's sale. That needs a lot of determination and quick fingers! [emoji106][emoji122] To close the loop, field knife should be your next target I guess or you already have one? LOL

I trust the creation of this subforum and the video reviews posted here have something to do with amount of interest generated for the sale today. The competition to get one of Nate's work is going to get fiercer. A recognition well deserved for all his hard work.

Don

Thanks Don,

You are right, 2 down 1 to go. Model wise that is. I will probably go for 2 of the FKs as I don't want to have to share one with the wife, (1 knife for 2 people is incredibly inconvenient) and the knives I have on order that were supposed to be for us this season, are never going to make it this year. Maybe next year. So basically rather than keep to my original plan of just waiting and buying some junk for this year, I decided after discovering CPK, and watching the delays on the other knives for the past few months, that CPK deserved to be put in, and the junk purchase plan canned.

The next question is, do the CPKs displace my other pre-orders! I'll know next week! I've already cancelled a planned kitchen knife purchase after getting Nathan's Vegetable utility knife in hand. As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to grab a LC this week as that is an application I had nothing for, and a pre-order that is probably 1-2+ years out.

You are right as I have mentioned to Lorien, hes gonna create a crazy demand!

you guys are all at the vanguard of a movement. In fact, you ARE the vanguard!

Nathan and Jo are creating a true-to-form all American manufacturing company, and all you supporters are helping them push it all to the next level. They are jumping off the cliff, and you folks are their parachute!

It's a real honour for me personally to have a small role to play in this, and you all should feel proud in the same way. Without the support and enthusiasm of their clientele, small mom and pop businesses like this have a tough row to hoe, if they wanna grow. And a lot of them just don't make it at all. Full stop.

I'm pretty picky when it comes to whom I trust. Having owned my own business for 12+ years, I know how important integrity is to a sustainable business. I trust Nate and Jo, and if you know me, that says it all. They have integrity. They will always do right by their partners and their customers, because that's how they roll.

CPK is not exactly like any other cutlery company out there, and because you are reading this, I'm pretty certain you already know why :)

Nathan and Jo are creating a true-to-form all American manufacturing company, and all you supporters are helping them push it all to the next level. They are jumping off the cliff, and you folks are their parachute!

It's a real honour for me personally to have a small role to play in this, and you all should feel proud in the same way. Without the support and enthusiasm of their clientele, small mom and pop businesses like this have a tough row to hoe, if they wanna grow. And a lot of them just don't make it at all. Full stop.

I'm pretty picky when it comes to whom I trust. Having owned my own business for 12+ years, I know how important integrity is to a sustainable business. I trust Nate and Jo, and if you know me, that says it all. They have integrity. They will always do right by their partners and their customers, because that's how they roll.

CPK is not exactly like any other cutlery company out there, and because you are reading this, I'm pretty certain you already know why :)

Well said :thumbup:

Great product = Great service = Great customers and I honestly think that CPK is hammering home all of those points with only a healthier looking future.

Keep em coming Nathan, Jo and Lorien!

small mom and pop businesses like this have a tough row to hoe, if they wanna grow.

WTF, if you start rapping I'm out!:D

I thought the coolest thing about the way the sale went today was Nathan's responses. I didn't feel any 'damn I could've made more money' vibe, all I got was 'damn we need to make more of these so things for those poor bastards'. Great attitude and approach, my alarm is reset to go off at 1:55pm CST next Friday.

They are proof that the American dream is still around.

Thanks for your help too lorein

Edit I'm glad to get back into knives when I did :) I probably would not have a shiv :)

I didn't feel any 'damn I could've made more money' vibe, all I got was 'damn we need to make more of these so things for those poor bastards'.

exactly!

Back