Choppers on June 24th.

CPK is not exactly like any other cutlery company out there, and because you are reading this, I'm pretty certain you already know why :)

I agree, they are doing awesome work. You are a part of it, as many of us are here for the design as much as Nathan's craftsmanship. It's a combination of vision, execution and materials coming together at a reasonable price that has the people lined up at the door. Classic recipe for success. People, process and product are all right.

I thought the coolest thing about the way the sale went today was Nathan's responses. I didn't feel any 'damn I could've made more money' vibe, all I got was 'damn we need to make more of these so things for those poor bastards'. Great attitude and approach, my alarm is reset to go off at 1:55pm CST next Friday.

That is something I've always liked about NTM / CPK. His blades have always been an excellent value definitely worth more than what he sells them for. But he doesn't sell them for the most he can get. He sells them at a fair GP. Very respectable.

Back