Chris Linton of Osprey Knife and Tool has Graduated

Congratulations and continue the outstanding work,
Im new to the Fiddelback Forum but already own a Bushfinger and one of your Warthogs and just got a production Runt.

Congratulations! Sweet display of craftsmanship and attention to detail. You knocked it out of the park!

Congrats Chris!!

You deserve it brother, & I can't wait for your new sub-forum, that's so cool. I do have to say something, I don't know, somewhat negative. While your Graduation Knife is stunning, I happen to own two knives that are better, IMO anyhow. I'm not sure who the maker of these two knives is, but I think even you will agree that he has you bested....check these out, & maybe you can apply some of his techniques to your knives:
Apache Hunter - 3.jpgApache Hunter - 5.jpgRecon - 8.jpgRecon - 9.jpgRecon - 3.jpg

Congratulations Christopher! That knife is gorgeous! I am glad you liked the name Ferox, it just seemed to suit it.

:thumbup: Congrats on your graduation Chris! That's an Awesome knife my friend! :thumbup::eek:

Freaking awesome knife Chris! Congrats on your accomplishment. Looking forward to seeing you progress as a maker!

That fighter is stunning. Congratulations. I've been admiring your work for a while. You have some great looking designs, and I am glad to get to check one of those out myself in the coming weeks.

Thank you Andy for opening up your doors to me and showing me this Craft this has been a Dream come true and I have made several friends through Fiddleback Forge.

It was truly an honor Chris.

Congrats Chris and great execution on that knife! are we to see it being put to work out in the parking lot in an upcoming thread :)?

Ummmm. That knife is going in my Georgia makers collection and won't be getting beat up my friend.

Wonderful to see this kind of apprenticeship relationship continuing. Great looking knife too.

One of my proudest moments is when I see a maker I've tought surpass my skills. Chris isn't the first, but he is one of the best.

Congratulations and continue the outstanding work,
Im new to the Fiddelback Forum but already own a Bushfinger and one of your Warthogs and just got a production Runt.

Welcome aboard!

Congrats Chris!!

You deserve it brother, & I can't wait for your new sub-forum, that's so cool. I do have to say something, I don't know, somewhat negative. While your Graduation Knife is stunning, I happen to own two knives that are better, IMO anyhow. I'm not sure who the maker of these two knives is, but I think even you will agree that he has you bested....check these out, & maybe you can apply some of his techniques to your knives:
View attachment 623483View attachment 623484View attachment 623485View attachment 623486View attachment 623487

Always a wisenhammer. LOL. That kevlar knife was something special too.

Congratulations Chris, you are definitely worthy of the honor. I was lucky enough to see and handle the graduation knife when we stopped at the shop on the way to Track Rock. The knife is truly amazing. The photos really do not do it justice..

Congrats Chris! Excellent design and execution. I love that you pointed out that the grains of the curly koa and the texture on the blade were an intentional design point. Well done!

Congrats Chris, have always loved your work. Have 3 and have missed several...look forward to a hamon, TT, Apache someday!
Joe

I can't stop staring at this knife.

I have the original prototype on hand checking it out and the more I handle it the more I see the thoughts Chris had in mind when he designed it and the more impressed I am. But damn that one is just gorgeous. I love the way the grain of the handle and the texture on the flats complement each other.

Chris - Congrats my man. That knife is a beauty. Those flats are freaking awesome. Well done.

Preston

Congrats! The knife you presented to Andy is awesome. I always enjoy seeing what you have every week. Working with Kevlar handles was a cool idea. Can't wait to see the future projects.

Back