1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Chris Reeve 2001 Bocote Annual Large Sebenza

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by tomhalv, Jun 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tomhalv

tomhalv Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 1, 2009
    Not NIB but like new with no marks on the blade, frame or wood. The thumb stud has been replaced by the factory, it had just a little wear on the tip of the stud from previous owners sitting in a chair and opening and closing so I sent it in and replaced it. $925.00 pay pal, shipping included (USPS Priority mail in USA) or $900.00 gift side. I do not think it has been carried but it has switched hands a few times since 2002. It is factory sharp, box with everything new in it. The leather lanyard is gone but it has the Chris Reeve lanyard on it. BG42 steel. The leather sheath with the eagle stamped on it is not included in the sale. PM any questions First I will take it will get it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 30, 2014
  2. VVilliam

VVilliam

Sep 29, 2013
    Email sent:)

3. tomhalv