• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Chris Reeve Hawk pocket clips sold

For sale today are 2 Chris Reeve Hawk pocket clips. I believe these came standard on the Ti Lock but they will fit Sebs and Zaans .

HawkClipResize_3e12724d-733c-4397-bead-f13721283867_1200x.jpg chris-reeve-ti-lock-folding-knife-32.jpg

These are $50 US each from Chris Reeve knives. I purchased them a while ago and just put them on. I found out that my hand is not strong enough to disengage the clip itself.

I am looking for $45 Canadian each shipped via letter mail anywhere in Canada .

Thanks for looking

Hi there sir, I'm not going to be able to make it into town before the post office closes. I will get that stuff to the post office tomorrow morning. I can't see there being much of a difference between Friday afternoon and Saturday morning. I propose that I will refund $10 or this. What do you think? Thanks.

Apologies for the delayed response! No worries about the short delay! Looking forward to getting them on a ‘Zaan & a 21. Thanks!

Back