• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Chris Reeve Small Carbon Fiber Insingo & Large Inkosi Red Canvas Micarta For Sale

I'm selling two Chris Reeve knives, first is a small carbon fiber sebenza i bought from Knife Art. It is carried frequently but not used that much. it shows snail trails from carrying it though nothing abnormal or extreme just normal wear this finish shows. I would say it's in great to excellent condition. I've taken it apart on occasion for cleaning and have touched up only on a spyderco sharpmaker. Action is smooth and lock up is solid, everything is as you would expect on a CRK. I can't locate the lanyard but i'll do my best to find it. Comes with box and B day card which by the way is today ha. Other paperwork in there as well as is allen wrench however no blue cloth is used it and dirtied it up.

Price is $Sold Paypal shipped, CON US shipping only, USPS priority mail, No Trades please
CVFPy8j.jpg

Next up is Chris Reeve Large Inkosi with red linen micarta i bought from KSF, the red linen color is exclusive to KSF, it is very beautiful and elegant, goes great with the titanium color. The knife itself is carried and used even less than the aforementioned sebenza. I cut the lanyard off on this one, i have not taken this one apart. I cannot locate the loc tite that came with it but the knife as is perfect and everything is smooth and solid. Does not come with blue cloth either but box and paperwork is there. It does have some snail trails along spines of the handles but nothing out of the ordinary. The Inkosi is an impressive knife with some cool new refinements to the CRK line of knives. I really love both these knives and hope to acquire them again in the future.

Price for Inkosi is $SOLD Paypal shipped, CON US shipping only, USPS priority mail, No Trades please

Payment Paypal only, First I'll take it by time stamp either here in the post or PM or email get priority however i reserve the right to make a judgement call if you have little or no feedback here.

Last edited:
withdrawn. I'm so sorry I'm looking for a large and I misread.. :oops: GLWS!

Curious how this sold before my PM time stamp. What’s up mods?

Mods? Sales are between individuals, this isn't “first to post wins” unless the seller decides that's what they want to do.

^
Yes it is. When posted first I’ll take it. I’ve been here a long time bro. How about you? A polite reply from him would have been fine. But never even got that. Not that this is any concern of yours. But thx for the input.

^
Yes it is. When posted first I’ll take it. I’ve been here a long time bro. How about you? A polite reply from him would have been fine. But never even got that. Not that this is any concern of yours. But thx for the input.

I'm not trying to be rude here, but that statement isn't supported by anything in the rules.

Ok. All good. I’m not that butt hurt here. Ended up with another Seb on the rebound.

^

You never even said I'll take it, you made me an offer which does not entitle you to the knife. I had already worked out a deal with Josh before your offer blackend.

Small CF sebenza still here. I tried to find the lanyard for this one but could not find it however found an older sebenza lanyard that i will throw in and if and when the other one pops up i'll send that one out too as i wouldn't have a use for it.

Here is pic of the lanyard that will ship with this one

I am lowering the price on the small seb to $295 shipped as well

Back