• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Chris Reeve small regular (plain) sebenza- used but in great shape

I got this in a trade and don't really need it. This is a small regular plain sebenza. These seem hard to find anymore, I guess it's the old style.

Lockup is super tight, no play in any direction. Blade appears to have been sharpened on a stone or ceramic rod, edge is in great shape with no nicks chips or rolls and is shaving sharp. Mostly just some cosmetic issues here. A few carry marks on the clip and some lighter one's on the front side scale. Backside scale is in pretty good shape as is the blade. There are a few TINY 'dings' I guess I'd call them on the spine right near the tip (see close up pics of the blade tip). This is a good user, still in great shape. Knife only, as you see it. I do not have the box, birth certificate, wrench or lanyard.

The inside of the scales says B 07............I think that means the second batch of 2007, which would also make this S30V? Someone please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on that.

I'm asking $285 shipped in the US. I'll take paypal, check or money order........funds must clear prior to shipping. This knife is accurately and well described and has lots of pics so all sales are final.

Thanks.

Back