Chris Reeve Spa Treatment Canada

IMO DO NOT take the chance. I was like these other guys, all cocky because I never had an issue with the CBSA. I'd been buying knives for years from all over the world without issue, until 2 years ago. It was a HOT mess with the CBSA, but in the end my CRK OP Umnumzaan was seized and I said bye bye to my knife and my money. It's a long story, but in the end...don't risk it!

Don't have much to contribute regarding coming back from CRK but for what it's worth I ordered a small 21 Insingo from Texas on the 14th of May and it cleared customs with no issues on the 24th. It has been sitting at a shipping depot in Mississauga since then though, so the "express" shipping I paid for has been anything but express, but at this point but given the current state of the world I'm just happy it cleared customs issue free.

I need to edit my above post... After 3 weeks with no updates I called Canada Post only to find out that my package had not, in fact, cleared customs and is still awaiting customs clearance. USPS tracking indicated customs clearance on May 24th but Canada Post tells me that was when the package was handed over to the CBSA. More than 3 weeks now with no updates. *crosses fingers*

I need to edit my above post... After 3 weeks with no updates I called Canada Post only to find out that my package had not, in fact, cleared customs and is still awaiting customs clearance. USPS tracking indicated customs clearance on May 24th but Canada Post tells me that was when the package was handed over to the CBSA. More than 3 weeks now with no updates. *crosses fingers*

Hi,
Any update on your knife? What’s happened?

I'd say contact CRK and be aware they've had one arm tied behind their back with the current pandemic so they may not be up to full speed
I asked CRK this question a few days ago.

We do ship quite a bit to Canada and there have been issues. We do everything in our power to avoid hiccups with customs but we have little to no control over what they choose to detain.

Back