Christmas 2019

Last edited:
I have no problem with this, but I’m not sure there are enough people that visit this forum to do it.
Let’s see if there is any interest.

What does this entail? I could be interested. Is it like a secret santa thing?

I’m going to make a suggestion. If people are interested, please post some of your interests, that will make it easier to pick out a gift.

I will participate if there's enough to make it work.

Knives, axes, folding saws, bicycles and accessories, camping, working to get the baby more involved in all of this outdoor stuff, food (food for camping/hiking could be interesting), bags and packs for organizing (molle pouches, etc.), books on leadership or personal growth, maybe books on business if I'm not tapped out by then, psychology books as it relates to leadership or running a business.

I'll add to the list anything that I come up with later but those are what I seem to spend all of my time with lately.

Last edited:
I would be interested in doing it again. I will post interested items later on. Hope this works out again this year, last year was the first I participated, it was fun and very thoughtful of others.

I’d be interested in doing this again, maybe a knife makers membership for John if he’s up for it?;)

There may be enough but it would be nice to have a few more. It looks like the local Walmart is gearing up for Christmas.

List the rules/guidelines and I might give it a go.
The rules and guidelines are open to the group majority. We'll set a deadline for joining and one for shipping. Names will be drawn and it will be up to the individual whether or not to remain an anonymous Santa. There may be a dollar limit for purchased items but in the past most if the gifts were "pre-loved" things that were nice enough to pass along or handmade items.

Back