Christmas 2019

Cool, thanks for the update, hopefully everyone has put some of the things they like in their emails so we can have some fun with ideas for them.

Cool, thanks for the update, hopefully everyone has put some of the things they like in their emails so we can have some fun with ideas for them.
Last year I acted as a go-between for guys who were looking for gift ideas.

Last year I acted as a go-between for guys who were looking for gift ideas.
I remember, it made it nicer to have a few ideas to make the gifts special or just added an element of surprise. I do not expect you to play that role if you don't have time, but if they list a few ideas in the email all you need to do is cut and paste them to us.
Have we worked on timing or when we want to get these out? This will be fun again, any cost limit?

How's December 7th for a shipping deadline? Drawing names this Friday allows 3 weeks to get a gift ready.
In the past there has been no strict cost limit but one can be set if necessary.
Friday is going to busy for me and Saturday is the first day of deer firearms season. I'm thinking the deadline to enter will be noon(east coast) Friday. I should have time to draw names and send emails in the afternoon. I'll edit the OP to reflect the time.

Yeah throw me on the list unless I make it a odd number I'll make something. What's my leather email John I got a new phone and lost everything

How's December 7th for a shipping deadline? Drawing names this Friday allows 3 weeks to get a gift ready.
In the past there has been no strict cost limit but one can be set if necessary.
Friday is going to busy for me and Saturday is the first day of deer firearms season. I'm thinking the deadline to enter will be noon(east coast) Friday. I should have time to draw names and send emails in the afternoon. I'll edit the OP to reflect the time.

Sounds good. That time frame works for me, becususe if we wait too late, packages may not arrive in time for Christmas as the Postsl service gets busier. I think I have already seen the mail persons delivering on Sundays.

Email were sent this morning. If you are on the list and did not receive anything from me please let me know. Now the stalking and scheming begins:D

If anyone has questions feel free to send me an email. Shipping deadline is December 7th. That should give the carrier of your choice plenty of time to deliver gifts before Christmas.

I've done a little stalking of my guy and I have a few ideas, but I may need to do a little more stalking just to make sure. Timing for one idea may not work out for me. Kind of exciting trying to think up a gift for an online acquaintance.

Back