Christmas 2019

Got the last material needed at about a 90 percent solution.

Simplejack, did you get a package Friday? Tracking says it was delivered but as there was a few questions on the address, I wanted to make sure it made it to you.

Just got a delivery on my front door step, and I could not put it under the tree since I do not have the tree up yet, so I had to open it........of course!! I received a really cool treasure full of knives, history books, a mag light flashlight, spices, and even Cherry Jalapeño pepper jam!! Thanks Secret Santa, you really surprised me and I like it a lot!! A cool fact is that it also came from Virginia, where I also live, so a fellow Virginian. To my Secret Santa, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness.

Last edited:
Well, my package just arrived. I now feel kind of bad I didn't send more to Rob...

Of course, I didn't wait to open it. Mainly, I think it would have been forgotten in the shuffle of the holidays had I waited. Anyway, don't know who my SS is, but boy he sure did me right!

jk SS2019.jpg

A solid Kutmaster stockman, an A. Wright & Son Lambfoot (one of my favorite patterns lately!), a Forum knife!!!, and what looks to possibly be a custom made pen. And a cool sticker to boot!

Wow, what a great gift, I am blown away. To whomever my mysterious benefactor is, much thanks to you for your thought and generosity!

Christmas.JPG Could not wait to open. The anticipation was going to kill me. Received a great bag of whole bean coffee! Can never get enough coffee. Also an awesome Seto Damascus Chef. If I am not outside landscaping I am in the kitchen. Perfect! Extremely generous.
Thank you very much Santa Martin!!

I didn't quite make it to Christmas. Thank you bunches Rob Babcock Rob Babcock .

This is the pocket Kephart?

Fagxva0l.jpg

Back