Christmas Booty Thread

The Warrior

๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ปโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€Œ
Surprised nobody started one. Here's what I got:

300w output 4Patriots Sidekick electric generator, Solar panel for it, 2 pair jeans, work gloves, socks, ebay gift card, Oontz bluetooth speaker, case for it, camo hoodie, chocolate orange, beef jerky, dried mango, marzipan, malt whiskey fudge, and whiskey glasses, with ice stones. Accidentally threw the wife's biscotti in the photo:

Close up of the glasses:

78fvwTb.jpg

My beautiful fiancee bought me a new whiskey decanter set to go with my new bourbon collection, and a new ameribrade 2x72 grinder!!!
cI2qDGW.jpg

I8GhKUw.jpg

My mom got me a new concealed carry jacket from American rebel and I highly recommend anyone needing a new jacket check them out!

https://americanrebel.com/product/freedom-2-0-ccw-jacket/

And then the obligatory self bought xmas gift. A new cz p01 omega! And a set of new kabars (bk5, bk14 and a parangatang i practically stole off reddit)
u9KPMv5.jpg

ckH5LYT.jpg

Nice gifts, fellas. Enjoy them. :thumbsup:

Hereโ€™s mine...
tiVmKmE.jpg

DC Comics Green Lantern by Geoff Johns Omnibus vol. 1
X-Men #15 (I framed it myself a few days ago)
DMT Diafold w/ extra fine and extra extra fine
A pair of Northwoods Knives santukos
Chris Reeve large Sebenza 31

Besides those, I got a lot of frozen steaks from Omaha Steaks, Kansas City Steak Company, and Snake River Farms.

I wasnโ€™t expecting any of this. I have some wonderful people in my life that were way more generous than they needed to be.

Little Oontz Angle 3 speaker sounds pretty dang good for it's size.

My beautiful fiancee bought me a new whiskey decanter set to go with my new bourbon collection, and a new ameribrade 2x72 grinder!!!
cI2qDGW.jpg

I8GhKUw.jpg

My mom got me a new concealed carry jacket from American rebel and I highly recommend anyone needing a new jacket check them out!

https://americanrebel.com/product/freedom-2-0-ccw-jacket/

And then the obligatory self bought xmas gift. A new cz p01 omega! And a set of new kabars (bk5, bk14 and a parangatang i practically stole off reddit)
u9KPMv5.jpg

ckH5LYT.jpg

Is it Real ONLY 300$?
Cool...

Nice gifts, fellas. Enjoy them. :thumbsup:

Hereโ€™s mine...
tiVmKmE.jpg

DC Comics Green Lantern by Geoff Johns Omnibus vol. 1
X-Men #15 (I framed it myself a few days ago)
DMT Diafold w/ extra fine and extra extra fine
A pair of Northwoods Knives santukos
Chris Reeve large Sebenza 31

Besides those, I got a lot of frozen steaks from Omaha Steaks, Kansas City Steak Company, and Snake River Farms.

I wasnโ€™t expecting any of this. I have some wonderful people in my life that were way more generous than they needed to be.

What do Snake Steaks taste like?

my (older) boys were over yesterday afternoon. i told them not to spend money on me. but i got a celtics and bruins tshirt, 2 pairs of socks and 2 packs of upper deck hockey cards

i also bought myself a present. :rolleyes:;)

9C093A0E-847B-41B8-9C89-2ECBDE2977E7.jpeg

so, funny story. i bought my eldest son the shun classic 8โ€ chef knife. i had never seen the blonde handled one before. i got home and liked it so much, i went back the next day and bought myself one. :D

whaaat? i had a coupon! :D :thumbsup:

Feeling somewhat of the holiday spirit, I've been letting a lot of the 'Safe Queens' go so others could enjoy getting them for Christmas.

Big item purchase was a 50" TV for the GF. Been 'self-isolating' over at her house quite a lot but finally got fed-up with watching her dinky 37". Still gotta watch a lot of her BBC favorites. :D
20201227_155747.jpg

Im mostly excited about the 80% ar lowers i grabbed for me and my wife. Picked up a brs47(ks47) lower as well. I think we will have a good time building them together, the gift that keeps giving.

Flew across the country to visit my parents and forgot my belt. Got in about 3 am christmas morning. I had forgotten a belt so i asked my dad for one to borrow which he had. In the morning(a few hours later), i open a christmas present from them and its a freakin belt! How cool is that? First time ive forgotten a belt and first time i got one as a present.

Thatโ€™s a bunch of cool gifts ITT!
My gf and family got me a bunch of stuff, from the obligatory socks to a new backpack, a single strap cordura pack for metal detecting or fossil hunting, a headset for my metal detector, some books I had on my list, subscription to national geographic history... just a bunch of good stuff generally!
Got myself a Spyderco swayback a week or two before x-mas.

I have a Vertx backpack still on its way, beautiful Purpleheart scales for my new saber 16. Will post pics if I can remember how to do it. Oh and I recently added VZ grips to my RBK.

I know it's not a Christmasty thing to do, but I was curious about the 4Patriots Sidekick electric generator my fil got for me. Damn, he went all out. He bought me a nice rechargeable fan a few months ago for the cabin as well.

Back