• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Christmas Cleanout - Spyderco, Emerson, Al Mar, Coldsteel and Small Sebenza Scale!

godsmyjudge

Gold Member
It's the time of year to empty the drawer of knives that have been sitting there for who-knows-how-long. Some nice ones up for sale. Pics are up a few responses down.

1. Al Mar Eagle Heavy Duty in laminated ZDP-189 and orange g-10. Cutlery shoppe exclusive. Lightly used, but great condition. I'm first owner. Used it only around the house a bit, but nothing major. Comes with box and extra pocket clip. Price is $150, shipped

2. Spyderco Leafstorm 'blues' - s30v blade with g10 and ti framelock. This was modified by tuffthumbz a few years ago. The titanium lock side has been anodized dark blue and heavily stonewashed. The natural g-10 scale was dyed blue to match. I've carried and used it a decent amount, but it hardly shows. In great condition. Does not have a box. I carried it without the clip and it looks better that way; I still have the clip but I can't find the screws. Awesome little knife and looks cool in blue. $145, shipped.

3. Cold Steel Swift - in cts-xhp and black g10. This was my first ever cold steel and they did a good job. This is has assisted opening and flies out. The scales are nice too. Carried a few times but rarely used. Shows wear only on the pocket clip. In excellent condition otherwise. Cannot find box, so knife only. Price is $100, shipped.

4. Emerson CQC-13 - black g10 and 154cm. This is a big beast. Carried a few times, but never cut anything. I'm not the first owner. In excellent condition. Comes with box and all other original packaging. Price is $OLD170, shipped.

5. Small Sebenza scale by Tuffthumbz. Natural/jade g10 with moonglow liner in reptilian scale pattern. This thing looks great and glows bright as hell. Had this made a few years ago, and was been installed briefly on a seb, but mostly has sat in a drawer. Really looks awesome on the knife. Fits the small sebenza exceptionally well as you would expect from tuffthumbz' pimpin days. Price is $80, shipped.

Fine Print: all prices include USPS 2-day Priority shipping and tracking. CONUS only please. Post your "I'll take it" in-thread, and please follow up promptly with an email for paypal info. Paypal only, and I ask that you cover the fees or opt out. Payment is required promptly. You must be old enough to buy this to buy this. Please email me with questions, or I'll take its. If you want more pictures, just tell me. And as always, thank you for looking!

Last edited:
very frustrating. sorry guys. email me for pics at the moment til i figure out whats wrong....

Leafstorm:
I7diqN4.jpg

E4siE1f.jpg

6RnFjv8.jpg

SiLUNbB.jpg

MBCCxsL.jpg

Sebenza GITD Handle:
DWRG4u8.jpg

EJAU6x3.jpg

gv8YPjJ.jpg

Cold Steel Swift:
gUcJVea.jpg

JzCB7kA.jpg

Al Mar Eagle Heavy Duty:
3RIRuQH.jpg

wP8AlnF.jpg

Last edited:
It's the time of year to empty the drawer of knives that have been sitting there for who-knows-how-long. Some nice ones up for sale. Pics are up a few responses down.

1. Al Mar Eagle Heavy Duty in laminated ZDP-189 and orange g-10. Cutlery shoppe exclusive. Lightly used, but great condition. I'm first owner. Used it only around the house a bit, but nothing major. Comes with box and extra pocket clip. Price is $150, shipped

2. Spyderco Leafstorm 'blues' - s30v blade with g10 and ti framelock. This was modified by tuffthumbz a few years ago. The titanium lock side has been anodized dark blue and heavily stonewashed. The natural g-10 scale was dyed blue to match. I've carried and used it a decent amount, but it hardly shows. In great condition. Does not have a box. I carried it without the clip and it looks better that way; I still have the clip but I can't find the screws. Awesome little knife and looks cool in blue. $145, shipped.

3. Cold Steel Swift - in cts-xhp and black g10. This was my first ever cold steel and they did a good job. This is has assisted opening and flies out. The scales are nice too. Carried a few times but rarely used. Shows wear only on the pocket clip. In excellent condition otherwise. Cannot find box, so knife only. Price is $100, shipped.

4. Emerson CQC-13 - black g10 and 154cm. This is a big beast. Carried a few times, but never cut anything. I'm not the first owner. In excellent condition. Comes with box and all other original packaging. Price is $OLD170, shipped.

5. Small Sebenza scale by Tuffthumbz. Natural/jade g10 with moonglow liner in reptilian scale pattern. This thing looks great and glows bright as hell. Had this made a few years ago, and was been installed briefly on a seb, but mostly has sat in a drawer. Really looks awesome on the knife. Fits the small sebenza exceptionally well as you would expect from tuffthumbz' pimpin days. Price is $80, shipped.

Fine Print: all prices include USPS 2-day Priority shipping and tracking. CONUS only please. Post your "I'll take it" in-thread, and please follow up promptly with an email for paypal info. Paypal only, and I ask that you cover the fees or opt out. Payment is required promptly. You must be old enough to buy this to buy this. Please email me with questions, or I'll take its. If you want more pictures, just tell me. And as always, thank you for looking!
Leafstorm:
I7diqN4.jpg

E4siE1f.jpg

6RnFjv8.jpg

SiLUNbB.jpg

MBCCxsL.jpg

Sebenza GITD Handle:
DWRG4u8.jpg

EJAU6x3.jpg

gv8YPjJ.jpg

Cold Steel Swift:
gUcJVea.jpg

JzCB7kA.jpg

Al Mar Eagle Heavy Duty:
3RIRuQH.jpg

wP8AlnF.jpg
I know this is a long shot, but if the Al Mar Eagle is still available, I will take it.

Mike
Pattarozzi.michael1@gmail.com

Back