Christmas Eve Present?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count me in, thanks!

rDktjWk.jpg

Once again Randy - a massive thank you, not an entry but a heart felt thank you for your Xmas gift you always put out there for us.
Your great!

Very generous of you, Randy. Guess I'm in. Those are the only knife mags I subscribe to. Great gifts!

We don't get much snow around here, and I don't have a Christmasy knife, but I'll give it a shot.

It snowed here in Corpus Christi in 1967, 2004, and 2017. In 2004, it snowed on Christmas Eve. Someone published a book about it:
2aOyA80.jpg

The photo on the book's cover is of our bayfront downtown.

Here's a pic of snow in front of my house in 2017:
w8vCDzF.jpg

(That's my daughter in the pic.)
Another Christmasy snow pic (but from New York):
OJlOg0m.jpg

That's my son and his wife (and her mother and sister in the background).

And here's a knife as Christmas ornament (from last year):
h9F1haI.jpg

Merry Christmas, and God bless us, every one!

I always enjoy this traditional GAW rolling around at Christmas time; very generous of you, Randy. :):thumbsup::cool::cool::thumbsup:
(Do you do this in July sometimes, too, or am I more confused than I realize?? :rolleyes:)
Please count me in, and I'll post a photo of a glacier approaching Valley Jack, my 2019 desert ironwood Guardians lambsfoot.
Good luck to all the entrants, and Happy Christmas to everyone! :)
IJ.pile.closed.snow.onback.jpg

- GT

I always enjoy this traditional GAW rolling around at Christmas time; very generous of you, Randy. :):thumbsup::cool::cool::thumbsup:
(Do you do this in July sometimes, too, or am I more confused than I realize?? :rolleyes:)
Please count me in, and I'll post a photo of a glacier approaching Valley Jack, my 2019 desert ironwood Guardians lambsfoot.
Good luck to all the entrants, and Happy Christmas to everyone! :)
- GT
Yes sir, you're not confused at all. I previously did a Christmas in July but scaled it back I think last year. Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back