Christmas! GAW! WINNER ANNOUNCED - KBA!!!

Some folks didn't read the specifics;

requirements for registered users
Minimum 6 mos. Membership as of Dec. 25.
AND
Minimum 500 posts as of Dec. 25.

Failure to meet BOTH requirements disqualifies your entry; a, sorry, bit if you just joined since this summer, I can't truly consider you an "active" member of the comminity (yet). Not sure if you'll stick it out or just passing through... (Not sure if you're a secondary "ghost" account to someone else, fishing for extra chances to win either). Stick around though, maybe you'll catch the next one!?

Furthermore, 500 posts in 6 mos. = 2.8 posts per day... If you've "only" been here for 6 mos. but post 3 times a day on average, you can be considered an active, maybe even productive member of the community... If you've been here longer then that, and still haven't reached 500, you're certainly not active or productive... Like a registered member for 3 years, with less then 200 posts, obviously not very active, but conveniently show up for free hand out, that's a bit suspect and not going to happen on my dime. I'm doing this because I enjoy the community, the "active" community, and enjoy giving back (to them)... If your avg. post count is less then once per week, and you don't have a paid membership to help support this site, you are obviously NOT part of the community I appreciate, (or you're a secondary "ghost" profile to help somebody else get extra chances to win).

Obviously not 100% fool proof,
but at least helps to limit the cheats and weed out the less deserving...

FWIW i am going to go through each entry to make sure they're within the guidelines, Gonna be fun weeding through all the entries on Christmas day in order to count only the ones that will be eligible... Worth it though...

*sigh... Some people's children; not reading instructions and such...

Last edited:
This is very very generous! Im In! Thanks for the chance! And Merry Christmas!

Very generous gaw!!!
Merry Christmas OP & good luck to everyone.

Not an entry.

Count me in!

Thank you for this! I know that an additional gift to some random stranger isn't one that many are willing to swing and it is Greatly appreciated!

Thank you and enjoy your Holiday!
Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
I'm in! Thanks and Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah to those celebrating. Happy Festivus to everyone else!

Zieg

Back