Christmas! GAW! WINNER ANNOUNCED - KBA!!!

So I selected a winner a bit unconventionally; I went through the post and wrote down all the (eligible) entries on a list, #1-73

I then posted on my Facebook this morning for "someone to pick a number between 1 and 73."

100 or so random people (to you guys) potentially picking any number (with no idea what for), is about as random as can be, and a female friend was first to reply; #42... According to my list, KBA wins...

Congrats KBA, I'll make the purchase late next week, first week of January, so you got time to shop around...

Merry Christmas to ALL BF members...

42, the answer to life, the universe, and all things :).

I see you have some friends with an appreciation of the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy :).

Congrats KBA, and thanks again strategy9 for the generous GAW!

So I selected a winner a bit unconventionally; I went through the post and wrote down all the (eligible) entries on a list, #1-73

I then posted on my Facebook this morning for "someone to pick a number between 1 and 73."

100 or so random people (to you guys) potentially picking any number (with no idea what for), is about as random as can be, and a female friend was first to reply; #42... According to my list, KBA wins...

Congrats KBA, I'll make the purchase late next week, first week of January, so you got time to shop around...

Merry Christmas to ALL BF members...

Wow! That is crazy! I havent had a chance to log on much the last few weeks and had forgotten about this! Thank you for the gesture and doing the GAW! I really appreciate it.

Merry Christmas

42, the answer to life, the universe, and all things :).

I see you have some friends with an appreciation of the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy :).

Congrats KBA, and thanks again strategy9 for the generous GAW!

Yeah, I like 'em, they're a pretty chill bunch... Lol

And you're welcome, my pleasure to give back here.

Wow! That is crazy! I havent had a chance to log on much the last few weeks and had forgotten about this! Thank you for the gesture and doing the GAW! I really appreciate it.

Merry Christmas

Don't mention it... Shop around, and when you figure what you want, let me know.

KBA.... let us know what you order. It is awesome you won after your generous GAW

Back