Christmas Gift Exchange

If there's enough interest we can set guidelines that suit the group. Judging by the lack of initial interest I doubt there will be one:(

Last edited:
If there's enough interest we can set guidelines that suit the group. Judging by the lack of initial interest I doubt there will be one.
Give it a few days, this forum doesn’t get the traffic it used to get.

The rules are usually simple, you must ship by a designated date, and you should post pictures of what you got. I’ll let fishiker confirm.

The rules are usually simple, you must ship by a designated date, and you should post pictures of what you got. I’ll let fishiker confirm.
John is correct. Once there's a list of participants names will be drawn randomly. Each participant will get the name and address of the recipient. Then it's up to the Secret Santa to send a gift by a certain date. If you join be prepared to smile and receive a super cool gift. It can be handmade or store bought, new or well loved. It's the thought that counts.

im super busy tonight some one who is sitting around enjoying beer go and tag the entire jk family in this thread( look in the historical archives)

Back