Christmas Gift Exchange

opened my package -- I'm a bit in shock at the stuff that was in there and how much of it there was.
47464982_10156819633539603_2560257114979172352_n.jpg

thanks, Santa!

of course, now I'm feeling a smidgen guilty about how much less stuff there was in the box I sent out... :(
This really shows how great this community is, especially in this neck of the woods!;)

This really shows how great this community is, especially in this neck of the woods!;)
The best peps in the World!

So I got a package the other day from 1066vik containing my beloved JKHBXL (JK Hudson Bay Extra Large)
I was thinking he was my secret santa and the HB was my gift for the year but noooo, he just returned it to me out of the goodness of his heart knowing how much I loved it.(I had given it to him quite a few years ago when I was his secret santa and have pined for it ever since)
Today I got a package from my true secret santa for this year, but I'm a gonna wait as long as I can before opening it.(Tomorrow probably :rolleyes:)
In the mean time.....TY Ty.

The best peps in the World!

So I got a package the other day from 1066vik containing my beloved JKHBXL (JK Hudson Bay Extra Large)
I was thinking he was my secret santa and the HB was my gift for the year but noooo, he just returned it to me out of the goodness of his heart knowing how much I loved it.(I had given it to him quite a few years ago when I was his secret santa and have pined for it ever since)
Today I got a package from my true secret santa for this year, but I'm a gonna wait as long as I can before opening it.(Tomorrow probably :rolleyes:)
In the mean time.....TY Ty.

Glad you got it! You are defiantly stronger than me as soon as I got mine I had to tear into it.

Here's my gift from Myke. The Maratac light is one I've looked at a few times but never ordered. The spare battery and container make it even better. I was enjoying it when my wife asked about the knife. I told her it looked like another Buck 110. Was I wrong? It's the nicest Buck folder I've ever held. Love the blade shape and the S90V steel. I can't say thank you enough for such an awesome and thoughtful gift.

loving the look of the drop point option on the 110 & 112's.

of course, it that one's not traditional enough for you, I probably have a well worn vintage model floating around here in a place or 2...... ;)

Is woodysone the only one who has not received his gift?
Love the 110, I have the matching 112 but it’s S30V

Is woodysone the only one who has not received his gift?
Love the 110, I have the matching 112 but it’s S30V
I don't know how many Buck folders I have owned in my lifetime but I'm sure it's the nicest one I've ever had. Mykel did a great job with the gift.
I believe you are correct that woodysone woodysone is the only one who hasn't posted about receiving a gift.

Last edited:
No I have not received anything yet, but with the unexpected federal funeral I’m sure it will be in the post today or tomorrow. I really am impressed with how everyone has come forward to make this a wonderful holiday. You did well John, you have a great bunch of friends.;):)

Last edited:
The Christmas exchange was fun. I hope the one who received my gift will like it. Looks like he will wait until Christmas to open it. I know I could not wait when I got mine in the mail, ripped open and starting admiring it.

No I have not received anything yet, but with the unexpected federal funeral I’m sure it will be in the post today or tomorrow. I really am impressed with how everyone ha s come forward to make this a wonderful holiday. You did well John, you have a great bunch to friends.;):)
All the thanks should go to William, he set it up.

No I have not received anything yet, but with the unexpected federal funeral I’m sure it will be in the post today or tomorrow. I really am impressed with how everyone has come forward to make this a wonderful holiday. You did well John, you have a great bunch of friends.;):)
I sent Santa an email asking him to check the tracking. Knowing how the USPS runs this time of year it could be pretty much anywhere.

The Christmas exchange was fun. I hope the one who received my gift will like it. Looks like he will wait until Christmas to open it. I know I could not wait when I got mine in the mail, ripped open and starting admiring it.
No reason to wait, I know I didn't hesitate.

All the thanks should go to William, he set it up.
The thanks go to you for keeping this forum up for all of us to enjoy. Merry Christmas!

I sent Santa an email asking him to check the tracking. Knowing how the USPS runs this time of year it could be pretty much anywhere.

No reason to wait, I know I didn't hesitate.

The thanks go to you for keeping this forum up for all of us to enjoy. Merry Christmas!
I'm sure the best was saved to last , so no worries! Even a couple lumps of coal would be appreciated, it was 14 degrees last evening.:D

Any updates?
I sent "Santa" an email but haven't received a response yet.
Update: I received an email apologizing for the delay. woodysone woodysone your Santa will be shipping today. I'll keep an eye on the tracking and let you know when to expect delivery.

Last edited:
Bummer nothing from Santa, but received a pre-order from CPK so all is well!

Back