Christmas Gift Exchange

Hit a snag, have to ship later. Got an item but misplaced it somewhere. Also my dog is facing some tough times ahead, had to go to the vet yesterday.

i think im finally gonna sell out and get a fake tree ive never had one before but I a, sick of the clean up and maintenance and they are dangerous if they get to dry

We buckled last year and got one. It is convenient, you can set it up whenever you want, and no watering. No disposal either. As was mentioned though, it does take up a bit of space.

Just a request, even if you don’t open your gift when it arrives, please post that you got your package. It can be a pain to keep checking USPS website.

my present will reach its destination tomorrow I think the receiver will enjoy it. it falls with in criteria they desire kindof.

hopefully its not me my wife says im the worst to shop for she said for Christmas to pick a holster and let her know what one I replied with I only carry one gun why do I need more

Mine arrived today, I am very pleased with it, I appreciate it very much. I will ship mine Saturday.

Back