Christmas Gift Exchange

Mine arrived today, I am very pleased with it, I appreciate it very much. I will ship mine Saturday.
Hopefully under the tree. Dont make me send elf on the shelf to everyone. I tricked my kids all day to be good with it. Just like ive done for 5 years. The jk family is not above the elf on the shelf law

I beat the Dec 3rd shipping deadline by a whole week. Hope it arrives safely.

Last edited:
Hopefully under the tree. Dont make me send elf on the shelf to everyone. I tricked my kids all day to be good with it. Just like ive done for 5 years. The jk family is not above the elf on the shelf law
The Elf is a wonderful tool when employed using stealth and wit. My wife still doesn't understand how intelligent our son is but so far I've used the Elf very well if I do say so myself. I'm sure as my son gets older it will continuously become more difficult to try to stay a step ahead so I have no shame in using the Elf now :D

My package went out today. Whoever gets it, it is okay to open whenever you want!

Thank you to everyone for making this happen this year. I'm looking forward to pics of the gifts. If you receive your gift please post something whether you decide to open right away or wait till Christmas. If you have an issue meeting the shipping deadline (Dec 3rd) send me an email. We'll figure out a way to make it work. I updated the original post to show who has received a gift.

Last edited:
Received a very nice note from the person that received my gift, a lost art that still exists!:) Really like the low key way that this gift exchange has gone and has renewed my faith in members.

I received my gift gonna post pics today when I get home. And mine will be shipping Friday once I get paid.

I received my package today. Haven't decided if I'm going to be naughty and open it early or not

I received my package today. Haven't decided if I'm going to be naughty and open it early or not

I received mine and its under the tree.

I'm terrible at waiting to open stuff so I couldn't resist I just had to it was killing me.

I've had the same Sidekick for probably 5 years. Love it. The keychain has been a staple on my keyring ever since. Congrats!

I have a wingman and always thought it was needing something more tool wise. This definitely fits the bill perfectly and will be a nice tool to keep close by and carry!

I admire those who have the restraint to wait to open their gift. I'm sure I won't be able to resist that long..... if at all.

Mine went out Saturday, just an update, he got it. I hope my person likes it.
I could not wait until Christmas. We usually open a small one on Christmas Eve, so I just did that one early. :D

Last edited:
I hope everyone that received their gift posts so fishiker can keep the list updated.
We also need pictures from those that opened theirs!

Back