Christmas Gift Exchange

I can't wait till we all get to share pics and whatnot of our gifts :)

I hope it doesn't take tooooo long for everyone gets their stuff, by Xmas at the latest I'm hoping...

Because them we cam all share pictures of our presents, and, again, hopefully sooner than later!

And if it wasn't already clear, I am SO GRATEFUL and appreciative for the most generous gift I received :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Then again, they say patience is a virtue.

Like how going backpacking and getting a lot of exercise and sitting down after hiking all day to supper. After waiting all day to eat a more substantial meal than just a couple crackers and peanut butter, at long last that supper invariably becomes the best tasting thing in the world, irregardless of what it actually is...

Here's my dilemma. I received an excellent secret santa gift, but I'm not sure if it's from someone in this group. I am in 2 separate secret santa drawings, and I don't know if this gift is from this one.

If my secret santa from here sent me this, thank you, it's great!!!

secret santa 2020.jpg

Here's my dilemma. I received an excellent secret santa gift, but I'm not sure if it's from someone in this group. I am in 2 separate secret santa drawings, and I don't know if this gift is from this one.

If my secret santa from here sent me this, thank you, it's great!!!

View attachment 1474168

glennbad, that ones from me to you :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

really glad you are happy with it, I was really bummed out that I didn't get things together in time to make some fruity rum-a-licious mine or at least a little Christmas pudding/fruit cake...

It's very important we do this again next year so I can correct for this issue :)

glennbad, that ones from me to you :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

really glad you are happy with it, I was really bummed out that I didn't get things together in time to make some fruity rum-a-licious mine or at least a little Christmas pudding/fruit cake...

It's very important we do this again next year so I can correct for this issue :)

Excellent, many thanks for a great gift!

Ooooo this is so exciting

so much appreciative joy*

awesome awesome awesome :):):)

hearing all of us trickling in to report we have sent/recieved out gifts makes it feel a bit like Christmas came early this year!

(*i.e. an empathetic state characterized by joy, contentment, and happiness, elicited in response to apprehension of another's encounter with a success, joy, or any myriade of other empathetic emotions that tend to arising connected to those much fortunate, beneficial occurrence which enter into one's life from time to time)

Last edited:
Received mine very early! Had to put it away so I would not get into it. I will open though when I get home today.
Sent mine off and tracking shows it should arrive in the great state of Texas on Thursday.

That would be from me. I hope you will like it. I was going on what I could find about your likes from previous Christmas exchanges. I will not spoil it for you. I did try to make it interesting and unique.

Back