Christmas gift swap!! And now official signup list!!

Update on post #20!! Names are drawn and sent out...........let the fun begin!!!!!!!

Is anyone interested in doing this again this year??? I know I am! We would have to get some rukes figured out asap and get a sign up going. Keeping it open to regular posters here seems to have worked best in the past. $50 is the minimum of what we were wanting to have the value of the gifts to be, but a lot of times we have went well over that. The gifts are also supposed to be things that you already have. Here is a link to last years gift swap: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...icial-2012-christmas-swap-thread!-Sign-up-now

I have ideas about what I would gift already. Post here if you are interested and maybe we can get an official sign up thread started with rules and whatnot.

Members signed up:
Ac700wildcat
KFU
1066vik
Mykelm
TPVT
Wolf-man-12
Mrn8

Last edited:
Spartan, we have kept the gift swap limited to regular posters here in the Backwoods/KFU forum in the past. I believe that, that would be the best way to keep it. That said, get your hands in one or two of their great knives and become a forum regular. I'm sure there will be another swap to join in on next year!!

Looks like we have a some interest.....would be nice to have more! Here is a link to last years thread. http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...icial-2012-christmas-swap-thread!-Sign-up-now!

I was in last year and it was a blast. I'll have to think on it a bit...I received a great package from ac700 last year and am wondering if I can live up to that for what I'd send out this year!

I was in last year and it was a blast. I'll have to think on it a bit...I received a great package from ac700 last year and am wondering if I can live up to that for what I'd send out this year!

I got a nice package from you and was perfectly happy with it, so I don't think you would have any problems again this year buddy!! I think your package might have even helped me land a northern or two over the summer.

Yeah, I think I have some ideas. I'll be in if this happens. PM me if I don't happen to stop in here and see the sign-up!

Alriighty.....lets get the show on the road!! Sorry I took so long to get to posting this. I talked to Chris a few weeks ago and he said he is pretty busy, but will be part of the swap. I told him that I would draw names and get everyone address's for their giftee. I'll go ahead and leave the signup open until next Friday....the 13th. That way I can get anmes out to everyone then and boxes can be sent out and received by Xmas.

For everyone that has said they would like to join in this year, please post to confirm that you are still in and please PM or email with your address. For anyone new that wants to be in, we are going to keep it to regular posters in the Backwoods/KFU forum, members that have participated in the past, and paying BF members that have a good amount of all positive feedback in the exchange. For anyone new that wants to sign up, please PM or email me your address.

I am if it is not to late.!**

Will send address if ok.**

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YES CANCER SUCKS ~~ had it 6 years ago and I think it is ""BACK"" to see me again ~~ God help.!!!************** :(

I'll draw names and get address's pm or emailed out tomorrow evening!! Still time to sign up!!!

Alrighty.......names are drawn and everyone on the list in the first post should have a PM or email with the forum name of the person that was drawn for you along with their real name and address. If you didn't receive your, please get ahold of me asap. There are less people that previous years, but I think we will all still have a lot of fun this year.

I'm going to get my gift out asap and will ask everyone to make sure that they get theirs sent out, so they have time to make to to the giftee by or before Christmas Eve. If anyone has any questions let me know. NOW.......lets see who cracks first and opens their gift right away........my money is on Mykel!!!! :D

Back