Christmas in January

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Good Evening Ladies and Gentleman, these Knives and Swords shipment from Nepal arrived here this afternoon!
I will post sales thread bright soon, stay tuned

OjpN19w.jpg

My oh My! There's some new and different stuff in that pile. Can't wait to see some of them.

WoW! Metal handles, swords, bunch of goodies! Im wondering about that backwards looking Hasiya? Cant wait to see them swords. I havent bought a Khukri in a while so I bet I could buy something now and not be sent to the doghouse!

Cul: Sure as heck looks like it dont it? They are double edged right? Guess well find out?

WoW! Metal handles, swords, bunch of goodies! Im wondering about that backwards looking Hasiya? Cant wait to see them swords. I havent bought a Khukri in a while so I bet I could buy something now and not be sent to the doghouse!

Cul: Sure as heck looks like it dont it? They are double edged right? Guess well find out?

Double edged, yup they sure are, going to be hard to get them right though, the weight should be right in front of the bolster, so that the blade can be fast and nimble.

yea, not gonna lie to ya.... that would be .... upsetting to have them sharked before they were ever posted......

that would probably be enough to cause me to walk away from all of it for good and move on to other interests that need 750.00ish a month thrown at them.

I hope that was a joke..................................

One must remember that only a small portion of those shipments ever get posted here. The majority are for online sales and orders with the buyers paying full price.
We're very fortunate to see as many posted here as we do. Yangdu loves customers or we would only see blems and stuff that doesn't sell otherwise. Course many times I've had a hard time finding what she considers a blem.

OK, what are the knives on the left hand side with the giant rivets in the handles?

Look like bowies but I've never seen handles like that before. The small bowies seem to be evolving.
Can't wait to see what they look like.

Look like bowies but I've never seen handles like that before. The small bowies seem to be evolving.
Can't wait to see what they look like.
Me either!

Some look like they could be larger JKM-1s. Thanks for the fast response, Mr. B! :thumbsup:

Those bowies and kardas are surely interesting.
I see Chitlanges, sirupate. Cobra. Several sizes cak.
Should be fun.

Back