Christmas In July!!! . . . A BlindGrabBaganzaaa!!! . . . Wed, July 14, 2021 At 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

I don't get it, so I send money to Busse and get a knife but I have no idea what it is ?

Are there refunds if I don't like the knife ?

Here are a couple threads of previous Grab Bag scores.

Last edited:
you MUST be brave.

I've never known anyone to be disappointed with Jerry's taste in blades.

I kinda like the old blades with the satin finishes, which are rare nowadays it seems. If I got one of those stupid coated blades I wouldn't be happy lol. I'm not a gambler and it just seems to me this is a way for Busse to get rid of a bunch of knives he couldn't sell.

I mean if it's such a great deal, why not sell them individually on the website ?

Anyways, good luck to the faithful.. I just don't gamble these days, money is too tight to pin to a hope and a prayer.

I kinda like the old blades with the satin finishes, which are rare nowadays it seems. If I got one of those stupid coated blades I wouldn't be happy lol. I'm not a gambler and it just seems to me this is a way for Busse to get rid of a bunch of knives he couldn't sell.

I mean if it's such a great deal, why not sell them individually on the website ?

Anyways, good luck to the faithful.. I just don't gamble these days, money is too tight to pin to a hope and a prayer.

I wish I had this kind of common sense.

Back