Christmas In July!!! . . . A BlindGrabBaganzaaa!!! . . . Wed, July 14, 2021 At 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

We are having a crazy "Christmas In July" offer this coming Wednesday, July 14, 2021 at 9:00 PM Eastern (EST) on the Busse Combat Website, Swamp Rat Website, and the Scrap Yard Website.)

Think of it as a Giant, Blind GrabBaganzaaa!!!! :cool:

This promises to be a load of fun for all who choose to join in!

Knives from all four Busse Family lines, Busse Custom Shop, Busse Combat, Swamp Rat, and Scrap Yard will be included!!!

Grab Bag Offer Rules And Details:
We guarantee that you will receive the following:

[ ] $500.00 Grab Bag will include a minimum of $627.00 worth of knives!!! . . . And that's the MINIMUM!!!! . . . It could be more!!! . . . (You'll SAVE at least $127.00 and that's over 20%)

[ ] $1,000.00 Grab Bag will include a minimum of $1,337.00 worth of knives!!! . . . And that's the MINIMUM!!!! . . . It could be more!!! . . . (You'll SAVE at least $337.00 and that's over 25%)

Grab Bags are available to everyone and you can buy as many as you like. These Grab Bags are blind picks. That means that they are packed and boxed on the shop floor and the shipping personnel have no idea who is getting which knives. In other words, there are no special requests. Standard shipping and handling charges apply.

Many of these are one-of-a-kind customs that were hijacked from the Crab Shack!!!

Good luck to those who have the intestinal Porkitude to participate!

"HOGs will not go gentle into that good night,
They will trample under cloven hoof,
All who stand between them and the trough!
They will rage, rage against the frying of the bacon!"

Let's Drink! :thumbsup:

Jerry :D

I’m new here. Brand new and I’m going all in. 2 Large and 2 Small!! I can’t wait to get them!!! 🤠👍🏻

We are having a crazy "Christmas In July" offer this coming Wednesday, July 14, 2021 at 9:00 PM Eastern (EST) on the Busse Combat Website, Swamp Rat Website, and the Scrap Yard Website.)

Think of it as a Giant, Blind GrabBaganzaaa!!!! :cool:

This promises to be a load of fun for all who choose to join in!

Knives from all four Busse Family lines, Busse Custom Shop, Busse Combat, Swamp Rat, and Scrap Yard will be included!!!

Grab Bag Offer Rules And Details:
We guarantee that you will receive the following:

[ ] $500.00 Grab Bag will include a minimum of $627.00 worth of knives!!! . . . And that's the MINIMUM!!!! . . . It could be more!!! . . . (You'll SAVE at least $127.00 and that's over 20%)

[ ] $1,000.00 Grab Bag will include a minimum of $1,337.00 worth of knives!!! . . . And that's the MINIMUM!!!! . . . It could be more!!! . . . (You'll SAVE at least $337.00 and that's over 25%)

Grab Bags are available to everyone and you can buy as many as you like. These Grab Bags are blind picks. That means that they are packed and boxed on the shop floor and the shipping personnel have no idea who is getting which knives. In other words, there are no special requests. Standard shipping and handling charges apply.

Many of these are one-of-a-kind customs that were hijacked from the Crab Shack!!!

Good luck to those who have the intestinal Porkitude to participate!

"HOGs will not go gentle into that good night,
They will trample under cloven hoof,
All who stand between them and the trough!
They will rage, rage against the frying of the bacon!"

Let's Drink! :thumbsup:

Jerry :D

First time grab bagging. Gotta do something while not so patiently awaiting a HHFSH to show its face

$500 bag crew checking in.

I haven’t bought anything from the family in a while and haven’t been on the forums in forever. Last time I did a grab bag (seems like it was a $250 bag) I got a MOFO and was able to trade it into my favorite Busse ever- the mini Muk. It’s become my hunting knife and favorite kitchen knife all in one. My buddy wants one bad and doesn’t really understand that we can’t just order him one. :)

So here’s hoping my bag has a nice CS mini Muk in it so I can give him my battle grade!

$500 bag crew checking in.

I haven’t bought anything from the family in a while and haven’t been on the forums in forever. Last time I did a grab bag (seems like it was a $250 bag) I got a MOFO and was able to trade it into my favorite Busse ever- the mini Muk. It’s become my hunting knife and favorite kitchen knife all in one. My buddy wants one bad and doesn’t really understand that we can’t just order him one. :)

So here’s hoping my bag has a nice CS mini Muk in it so I can give him my battle grade!
In case you can't find a mini muk, SYKCO had a few recent releases that are really nice... The WS-1020 might be of interest... No muck/mini-muk, but it's a great little blade with some good belly!

In case you can't find a mini muk, SYKCO had a few recent releases that are really nice... The WS-1020 might be of interest... No muck/mini-muk, but it's a great little blade with some good belly!
Good suggestion- I love my War Dog but it’s a bit chunky for breaking down animals. That 1020 looks like a sweet field knife.

Now to decide whether to wait for my bag to land before ordering.

Cant go wrong with the 1020. Mine lives in the kitchen drawer these days but have and wouldnt hesitate to put it on the belt again. It feels like a totally different animal than the wardog. I love both though :)

Back