Christmas In July!!! . . . A BlindGrabBaganzaaa!!! . . . Wed, July 15, 2020 At 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a pile of Grab Bags packed already and more to come. Shipping will most likely start middle of next week, however that does not mean all of them will go that quickly as we are still sifting through the goodies and packing boxes. I would guess that all will be shipped within 2-3 weeks.

These Grab Bags are going to be epic. Best of luck to those who get in on this killer deal.

Garth

I wish I could join this one... But budget is tight and I've got a whole bunch of outstanding orders (Trash2s, MEGA RMDs, HR2SE, F-16s).... Just hope I could catch some eye candy here, and maybe catch something interesting off the exchange after you guys get them in!

Good luck, everyone!

So we know there are some old school handle materials being used on the Nuked F16’s. I wonder if we could see some of those on grab bag blades? Tigerhide TGULB?

You know what would be really cool that I just thought of, which I don't believe has been done to date (AFAIK). It would be wicked cool to do a new product release where the only people that get them (first) are those who braved the unknown of that which is known as Grabagaganza-Awesomeness! Then do a regular run (or two) for those that didn't roll the dice, you'd probably end up selling a ton more of them after they get out there to HOG's and the praise starts flowing just in time to offer the production run... ;) :cool: :thumbsup:

Sweet. 1 500.00 grab bag and 1 1000.00 grab bag. :):thumbsup::thumbsup::)

I wonder how many you'd sell if it were announced that there's a BOSC-ID or two in the mix.

Scanning through new posts, you made my heart skip a beat. LOL.

Haha, silly man they don't have any $4000 grab bags. ;)

4x1000 bags...

I've seen a couple people in the old bags posts that have purchased a bunch of bags get something well in excess of the single bag. Dunno if it would ever work that way though.

By 20x bags and end up with 1/2 of your collection? lol.

I don't know if this is something else that you may want to know, but last Christmas was my first grab bag. I have a postal carrier that could lose his delivery vehicle while he was inside it.... Anyway, I don't know the exact process, but it is kinda something like, make a bag and inventory it, then wrap and toss in a big pile. So they really don't know who gets what, but, they know what they shipped you. So, if you have questions you could contact them to verify if something seems wrong with your bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back