Christmas in July pic thread

I had a Boss Jack Proto years ago with the same G-10 colorway, I loved it... sadly do not have it anymore. I believe it was something along the lines of Maroon, Tan & Black G-10... remember seeing it labeled this at Blade years ago. Never was a standard offering, you'd see it here and there though.

DSC_0061_2.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

Those slabs are gorgeous and very unique

That's killer for sure, congrats!

At first thought the scales might be multi-color micarta, but it still looks fantastic in g-10.
I thought the same. Seeing that G10 gives me a glimmer of hope that I might see some snakeskin tomorrow. I’d be happy with anything I’ve seen so far, though. Pine cones would be swell, too!

Mine is at the local UPS warehouse, with a tomorrow delivery. But, of course, I want to drive over there. Bang on the door. And see if I can it from the Night Crew. If there is one. But tomorrow will get here soon enough.

Mine is at the local UPS warehouse, with a tomorrow delivery. But, of course, I want to drive over there. Bang on the door. And see if I can it from the Night Crew. If there is one. But tomorrow will get here soon enough.
I feel you! Mine was a mere 45 minutes from my house as of yesterday at 2:29am. I sat peering out the kitchen window from 12-5. I don’t think I’ve ever tracked a package so much in my life! Haha! Still waiting...

Thanks. I could get to mine in about 10 minutes. This was after a two day delay due to Severe Weather. Like the Long Christmas Eve - when you were a kid.

So true. The last time I’ve felt this anticipation was when I was seven years old. The magic is strong with the pork slingers.

Got my 500 bag on friday, was hoping for something big but still no complaints whatsoever :D
Infimandu with satin finish, wood with a g10 liner and solid brass pins, and a bronze and black g10 Park Ranger.
iVCPYzO.jpg

Not sure on the wood but to my untrained eye it seems like birch maybe?
v4kCppm.jpg

RZFPIOS.jpg
That INFImandu is sweet. One of my favorite knives.

https://imgur.com/a/8SgkYXK

I still never figured out how to upload photos on here, anyone have any pointers?

Loving my score! BG BM, hammered silver and black micarta. Infi Ratweiller, also hammered silver, red and black micarta. Custom shop Ratmandu, Infi with some outstanding burl. I think it’s my new favorite knife!
*edit: after getting a little more time with them, I realized they are G10, not micarta. Gotta get my eyes checked!

Last edited:

I still never figured out how to upload photos on here, anyone have any pointers?

Loving my score! BG BM, hammered silver and black micarta. Infi Ratweiller, also hammered silver, red and black micarta. Custom shop Ratmandu, Infi with some outstanding burl. I think it’s my new favorite knife!

Great haul!!
I assume it's the 1K bag?

Love the Info Ratweiller....hammered silver and midnight blue are my favorite coats

Amazing bag! Ready for anything with those three. Congrats!

Great haul!!
I assume it's the 1K bag?

Love the Info Ratweiller....hammered silver and midnight blue are my favorite coats
Yeah, $1k, and worth every penny! I’m tickled. Not sure how I feel about the Weiller, yet, though. The handle is a little odd for my little girly hands. Lol!

Back