Christmas in July pic thread

Anybody know what this handle material is?

wAVPxEg.jpg

Looks like something in resin, but what?
It looks to me like Stabilized Dyed Spalted Maple...Annnnd it looks Gooood:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Been refreshing the UPS site all day and finally got my 1K bag! Very happy with these!

This is what I believe they are, happy to be corrected by more experienced hogs:

Eraticator (Thoughts on handle material welcome - see close up below. G10 and stabilized coral?)
Flak Jack (Desert Sage + Green Micarta)
Mud Mutt (Moss Green + Tan Resiprene)

View attachment 1386262

Check this out!

View attachment 1386263
Awesome score!! But that first one looks more like a MMD than the Eraticator, which has a recurve grind... maybe it’s a Custom E-Rat with a straight edge??
Also, I thought the E-Rat only came in SR-77? Either way, killer blade there!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::D

Been refreshing the UPS site all day and finally got my 1K bag! Very happy with these!

This is what I believe they are, happy to be corrected by more experienced hogs:

Eraticator Actually a MountainManDu (thanks CookieRawwr and Lmcq) (Thoughts on handle material welcome - see close up below. G10 and stabilized coral?)
Flak Jack (Desert Sage + Green Micarta)
Mud Mutt (Moss Green + Tan Resiprene)

View attachment 1386262

Check this out!

View attachment 1386263
Dibs on that infi mmd if you decide to part with it.

Here is my score from the grab bag. First purchase and now am hooked. FMV14 and a custom shop Urgent Fury I think. Any idea on handle materials on urgent fury?

I looked at images of Dyed Palm. Grain appears larger than my handle wood. I lightened the photo for a better view.

HfiWlpG.jpg
Here is my score from the grab bag. First purchase and now am hooked. FMV14 and a custom shop Urgent Fury I think. Any idea on handle materials on urgent fury?
O9q5R6s

Back