Christmas Sales for 12/5

EMS-Two Bhakta AKB micros. Christmas time ya know:D

How ndog sees the Pen knife! Bites down hard:thumbup:

0631a146baabff73aa3a7d5e04093b68

Last edited:
Oh hes fine! Thanks gb. I gave him up to my daughter. I miss him tho but hes still in the family. My grand daughters just love him so much. Hes turned from possum grey to almost entirely black.

I really love the SEAX.. It is a part of my ancestry...so maybe it was one of those, "genetic memory" deals.

Whomever ends up with it will be happy.

I am not a big fan of the PEN knife that one was pretty!

However, no matter who is making the chainpuris...they are getting them flat-out AWESOME!

Especially the carving...which in my opinion takes a lot of patience...really sharp tools, and a boat load of "BAND-AIDS"! What do not get is this.

If my shop was open for business, the matching sheath, with carving, doubles the time, which I hate to say DOUBLES the PRICE! .

HOW does Miss Yangdu do it? I have no idea. We all benefit from the DOTD's but DANG I hope she doesn't double the price before I get to buy one!

CONGRATULATIONS to everybody who was blessed by this batch!

Shane.

If you dear people think you are a bunch of crazy guys for these knives, it means you haven't met Dogo Argentino people to find out what "crazy" really means :D.

Had one myself, it was that once-in-a-lifetime dog that you afterwards wish didn't have as a first dog. Scratch that, she took good care of my little brother, strong and brave little thing she was. A well-bred one is a thing of beauty and extreme functionality.

Thats an ndog dog. Hes my new pup. Hes part Dogo Argentina and part goofy as all getout.

5ed699fa68540e585c32f2bccc35a355

I guess he dont like the taste of cat.

Last edited:
Thats an ndog dog. Hes my new pup. Hes part Dogo Argentina and part goofy as all getout.

Looks a lot like my old pit that went to the happy hunting grounds last December, almost exactly a year ago. She was a wonderful girl, and your pic brought a tear to my eye thinking about her...

Man sorry to hear that. I lost my pit on christmas four years ago. Such wonderful dogs! She loved to be slapped on the rear with the flat side of my first Khukri. Anytime I picked it up she would come running for treatment.

Awesome Dog!

Lots of folks do not shine up to the South American (trying to remember... aren't they related to the FILA?) ...however it is my thought that environment makes all the difference.

There was some talk that those breeds might be banned for importation for awhile. At least that is what was circulating in the animal control circles.

Wonderful!

Shane

Last edited:
Back