Christmas Sales for 12/8 -- Pix, Cherokee Rose, AK Bowie, Kumar Reti and Huge Savings

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Group A

L to r

20 inch 30 ounce Cherokee Bowie by Tirtha. Satisal wood handle. Kanchhi made camo sheath. Take this beauty home today for $100 even. *SOLD*

15 inch 27 ounce Ang Khola Bowie by Lachhu. Horn handle. Usual honest work by Lachhu. Best buy at $145. *SOLD*

8 3/4'' 8 ounce Bawanna Mini Micro Bowie by Bhakta Kami. Horn handle. Great value at $55.

13 3/4 inch 17 ounce Seax Knife by Yuvraj. Satisal wood handle. $120. *SOLD*

Group B

L to r

10 1/4 inch 23 ounce Chainpuri Khukuri from Chainpur. Satisal wood handle and scabbard. Sharp and pointy blade for your collection at $110.

17 inch 24 ounce Gopte Knife by Dhan Bahadur Kami. Dhar wood handle. Steel cost at $80. *SOLD*

15 inch 29 villager fit and finish M-43 by Sher the (tiger). Satisal wood handle. $118. *SOLD*

16 inch 11 ounce Reti Knife by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. New design brass buttcap. This knife is light, fast and feel alive on hand! $88. *SOLD*

Group C

L to r

10 3/4 inch 7 ounce Yuvraj Special Knife by Yuvraj. Brass guard. Antler handle. Add to your collection at $75.

8.5 inch 4 ounce Bilton by Vim Kami. Antler and horn combo handle. Cute one for $50. *SOLD*

9.5 inch 10 ounce villager fit and finish chiruwa Ang Khola by Dhan. Dhar wood handle. Nice gift for your loved one at $45. *SOLD*

Wooden flute for $20 *SOLD

Woolen hat for $12 *SOLD*

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
Man that rose is calling me BAD, but alas I am toothless :sorrow:

Well done mopar.

A Cherokee Rose for a 100 bucks? And the Bilton is sweet. I just got one, awesome little knife, very well done.

That AKB is stunning. I am missing one that size in my collection as I loaned mine to my dad about 10 years ago and never got it back:p

I am tempted at the highest level to get the micro bowie or the Ang Khola. Awesome knives.

I'd not hold back 155440, be the start of a beautiful collection in one swoop and a bargain to boot.

AHHHHHHH! That Yuvraj special! and a long Reti! I cant do it tho. I already chased off the divorce lawyer twice!
Gehazi im leavin you that Yuvraj! You know it hurts BAD!

Fergit it Steely! Pops aint giving it back. That ones yours!

10 1/4 inch 23 ounce Chainpuri Khukuri from Chainpur. Satisal wood handle and scabbard. Sharp and pointy blade for your collection at $110.

17 inch 24 ounce Gopte Knife by Dhan Bahadur Kami. Dhar wood handle. Steel cost at $80. *SOLD*

Fairly certain there's a length typo there :/

My guess is 19" Cainpuri. It is longer than the 17" Gopte, and 0 and 9 are right next to each other on the keyboard.

The Bawanna Bowie is tempting. Really surprised it hasn't been snapped up at that price.

Kumar's take on the reti has my interest as well. He really excels at that kind of blade. 16" would be handy. Hmmm;)

I just received my 13in 6oz baby kobra reti and 20in 27oz Sher Kobra...

All I can say is WOW!!!!! They look like companion pieces, hand shape and curve, blade angle and proportion are all there. I am extremely happy, especially with the Reti.

It hasn't left my hand, the 6 ounce horn handled beauty is indescribable good. Anyone on the fence should pull the trigger on the reti. Im trying my hardest not to send auntie an email.

I am now addicted to Reti, the buttcap is icing on the cake.

for those thinking about a woolen hat this is the one!! Just opened the box and am really pleased!! Very warm hat indeed!!! When we get to below ZERO here it will keep me head warm as toast....They look really cool to boot!!

I'm torn between the Chainpuri and the Reti myself. I have short pretty dull teeth but I might try to gum my way into one of those.

Act fast. bawanna be coming.

Oh Jeeeez! I just noticed the price on that Rose:eek: 100 semolians! Gratamos MBob! That was a steel right there! I was drooling over the Reti and Yuvraj special and TOTALLY missed that. Too many of them have passed me by. I think its about time for the big executive Christmas bonus so I can clean house in style like Petros;) Maybe i ought to work on the Exec title first?

wow great deals ! , beautiful knives ! and thanks ndog but get it if you want, im going for reti if nobody else has !

Back