Christmas Sales for 12/8 -- Pix, Cherokee Rose, AK Bowie, Kumar Reti and Huge Savings

That Reti, Yuvraj Special, and Cherokee Rose were/are THE deals today, and that M43 by Sher at $118, is a best buy too!

I would go for them, but with the Hasiya and Bilton arriving today, and a Cherokee Rose and Crow Knife on the way, I do believe I'm tapped out for a spell.

Will you guys hate me if I say....

I hope the CS Miss Yangdu sent me is as pretty as this one.

Cause it shore is pretty!

Shane

P.S. What a selection just before Christmas!

she may have another, but I have spoken for the 88-- never hurts to ask gurkha

for those thinking about a woolen hat this is the one!! Just opened the box and am really pleased!! Very warm hat indeed!!! When we get to below ZERO here it will keep me head warm as toast....They look really cool to boot!!

Got mine last night! Man they are warm! I couldnt keep it on my head for more than ten minutes in the house. Wore it this morning instead of my usual Rastafari slouch hat and everyone loved it. I put my "Nepal" pin on the earflap. Looks good there:thumbup: Thanks Aunti! Very nice hat!

Yuvraj still there? Id buy it if it wasnt so much like my fish knife. These will be great for little hunting knives and especially good for cleaning them big redfish and sharks.

she may have another, but I have spoken for the 88-- never hurts to ask gurkha

Nice grab... I actually just got an 13in 6oz Reti in the mail yesterday. I am amazed with its feel and beauty. I was kinda taken back at first... didn't realize how little it would appear.

I held it for a couple minutes and its attributes starting pouring through my brain. God this thing is light and fast. I was able to get a hair splitting edge on it with a couple of swipes with a ceramic rod.

I usually keep my blades with a sharp, but not razors edge. A razors edge can be too brittle sometimes, especially with choppers.

The Reti on the other hand deserves a razor blade edge. I swear I could disembowel a person with one swipe... Even through a jacket or shirt, this ready is my second favorite kukri now behind my Thamar Dui Chirra.

reti is one of my favorite knives since i got my first, love the style and just like you say its like an ultra fast model, by far the lightest khuk made-- and I just love the "fish scale" the old file gives the blade, very 18th century

reti is one of my favorite knives since i got my first, love the style and just like you say its like an ultra fast model, by far the lightest khuk made-- and I just love the "fish scale" the old file gives the blade, very 18th century

I agree totally gehazi... I truly didn't realize what I was ordering at first. My initial first impressions were "wow this thing is small". It wasn't until I held it for a few minutes and started doing some strike and form movements with it.

It is ROCK SOLID! I tried wiggling the blade while holding the horn handle, trying in some way to find a weakness or a wiggle to this smaller piece. I have come to realize that the Reti is just as strong as any HI kukri, it is a purely functional weapon that I would feel totally safe with. I would trust my life with the Reti... It is THAT GOOD and the baby cobra on the pommel makes it all the better.

I ordered a 20in 27oz kobra by Sher to go with it. The blade angel and shape mirror each other nicely. I am going to take some pictures of both of them because I feel they are a matching set much like a wakizashi and katana would be. You are going to love yours man. I wish mines was slightly longer but its not that important and I can always buy another one. ;)

Reti is definitely a carry on me at all times if I could but its too long to be legal. I dont think i could leave my micro AKB at home though. It would probably be barking at the front door to get out as I drive away to work.
20" Kobra! Khul gb!

I think I got the biggest reti made so far at 18 inches oal and 15 oz, and I do think they are good in pairs, as I bought another much smaller one with a similar look and I keep them together like a katana/waka combo, just because; so I understand the urge

Last edited:
Brother Kamidog of ye Sekret Woolie Hat Society, would you believe I wore my Woolie as far as Phoenix enroute Kona? Could of sold it 3-4 times! I love mine. Wife hates it.

Brother Kamidog of ye Sekret Woolie Hat Society, would you believe I wore my Woolie as far as Phoenix enroute Kona? Could of sold it 3-4 times! I love mine. Wife hates it.
Ha! They are definitely warm aint they? Phoenix is probably pretty cool about now eh? ye SWHS:eek: SSShhhhh...;) Ive had many comments on mine too. At the coffee shop every morning at least somebody ask me where I got it. I say Nepal but half the world dont know where Nepal is.

Hello! EMS on the 8 3/4" mini micro Bowie by Bhakta. amazing deals! Is it just me or is that Chainpuri 20 1/4" not 10 1/4"? because it says it's 10 1/4. I'm surprised it hasn't been picked up yet. BTW I'm a returning costumer, of HI, and am glad to be back and see these amazing deals.

glad to have you back man and glad something was waiting for you! HI is the best knife for the money hands down.

Back