Christmas special for 12/1-- Pix, Swords Knives awesome buys

EySoRBR.jpg

A few things worth noting.

That Foxy Folly is like the ones David99 and I recently snagged. Blade shaped like a single fullered YCS. It has steel fittings and a chirruwa handle with copper pins. Curved handle really locks into the hand. It also has the fancy chakma and Karda with bolsters and buttplates. It is one of my favorite khuks. This is a ridiculously low price.

That style MMB is a great one. No cho and a really comfortable full tang handle. Super solid little knife. The picture doesn’t do it justice.

Anyone ever seen a Ganga Ram with a sheath priced that low? Me neither.

I gotta buy that Cherokee Rose.

These deals are killing me. I must sleep on it. Hopefully, someone buys them all before I wake up.

Last edited:
I CANNOT BELIEVE those Prices!!!

If I were a rich man, I would EMS the whole. Day!

I just discovered Father's Military Replica!

That's in my future!

I hope they keep doing the Mini Bowie just like that!

I thought several of these looked awfully familiar. That Cherokee Rose, the Bhakta Bowie and the Vala have all been on my bench. That sarge knife too but if memory serves it was so purty and nice I didn't do anything at all to it but oil up the handle. Took awhile for these to click in my head.

Very nice stuff one and all.

Got my Deals Done! :D I can't believe the Bamboo Cutter was still available.

Has anybody sharked the Wajaski yet? Great price on that thing!

That mini vala is calling to me, but I gotta refrain. We had a bank error NOT in our favor this week. No big deal. We'll get it all back, but just an FYI: Watch your decimal points when paying your online bills lest you send the water department a LOT of extra money.

Anyway, my wife has threatened to get me a kilt for Christmas this year. Probably as penance for me paying the water department $4600 instead of $46. But she says I need one. Soooo, that little Vala would make a great Sgian Dubh. We'll see:)

That mini vala is calling to me, but I gotta refrain. We had a bank error NOT in our favor this week. No big deal. We'll get it all back, but just an FYI: Watch your decimal points when paying your online bills lest you send the water department a LOT of extra money.

Anyway, my wife has threatened to get me a kilt for Christmas this year. Probably as penance for me paying the water department $4600 instead of $46. But she says I need one. Soooo, that little Vala would make a great Sgian Dubh. We'll see:)
Sorry, man, I sharked that mini Vala. :oops:

Ms. Yangdu might have another tho.

Steely, You don't need a mini-vala for that, H.I. makes a Sgian Dubh - it's called the "Rusty SD" model

I know, and I actually have one of the "250K" post originals;) I'm just enabling myself. Actually, what I need is a mini Vala and a regular SD to semi retire my collector piece.

Steely is an HI OG.

Oh there are folks here who have been at this longer than I have. I'm just a stray the good folks were nice enough to take in and now can't get rid of. But I am old enough to have nearly used the term "OG" when I was describing my SD in my post above, but I was afraid no one would get it as I'm not sure how many late model Gen Xer/Proto Millennials we have bumping around the board :)

Oh there are folks here who have been at this longer than I have. I'm just a stray the good folks were nice enough to take in and now can't get rid of. But I am old enough to have nearly used the term "OG" when I was describing my SD in my post above, but I was afraid no one would get it as I'm not sure how many late model Gen Xer/Proto Millennials we have bumping around the board :)

Bruh,
I was born in the last century.

You an OG Bruh!

What's a OG and call me dumb but what's a Bruh?

I'll take a guess on OG and Old Guy (which Steely does not qualify, not even close).

I'm clueless on Bruh? Maybe a vegetable?

Prolly some kids who dont know what a BWANNA is either. Lol

Bruh, is like Bro...or Brother.

OG...Original Gangster

Does Steely Qualify?

Time and age are relatively. I started hanging out here at 21. Ill be 40 in February. Im not sure how that's possible though as my wife is 6 days older than I am, and she has informed me that she is turning 39 in 2 months. Maybe we should all get a 2020 do over, I guess.

Funny how time passes. Since I started hanging out on this forum I have gone to college, gained and lost a ferret, gained a fiance, dropped out of college, two apartments, gained a wife, two houses, gained and lost a dog, a daughter, graduated college, gained a couple of cats, and run a business.

Whats this have to do with khukuris? Everything.

Now someone buy the rest of these so that I stop being tempted:D

Back