Chunky Monkey

Brian.Evans

Registered Member
Got the Chunky Monkey pattern on steel this evening. I'm really liking this pattern. Can't wait to try it out in hand.

0315151937.jpg

Liking this design. Looking forward to seeing a finished product.

Last edited:
Liking this design. Looking forward to see finished product.
I'm not sure on a finished product price yet. I don't know if the main exchange will let me do another pre-order thread, so I may just have to make several and sell them as I make them. I might take wishes for scales though if someone wanted to order them.

If you were wishing, what kind of scales would you be wishing for?

Forgot to add, obviously nothing will be done on this pattern except prototyping until after the Dart EDC batch is done.

I'm not sure on a finished product price yet. I don't know if the main exchange will let me do another pre-order thread, so I may just have to make several and sell them as I make them. I might take wishes for scales though if someone wanted to order them.

Canvas micarta. And put me down for one whenever you get them built. And, if you start a preorder thread, then put me down on that one.

Orange "Micarta or G10" :)

So I had about five minutes yesterday at the end of the day. I couldn't really start anything in depth and the Monkey was sitting on my bench just staring at me, so I went ahead and profiled it out. This little knife is going to be fantastic. I can't wait to see it decked out in scales. I think it would look good as a skeleton knife as well.

0320150924b.jpg

0320150923.jpg

0320150923c.jpg

0320150923d.jpg

0320150924.jpg

0320150924a.jpg

Forgot to say, this is going to have a hidden lanyard hole as well. The actual versions are probably going to have a slightly smaller lanyard hole, that 1/4" hole gets a bit towards the edge for my liking.

Looking good. I tend to agree that the lanyard hole could be smaller to keep it away from the edge.

Forgot to say, this is going to have a hidden lanyard hole as well. The actual versions are probably going to have a slightly smaller lanyard hole, that 1/4" hole gets a bit towards the edge for my liking.

I am new to your page, just wanted to say liking what I have seen, including this little guy.

Back