Ciao

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you should look up your local historical society and see if they have any clues.
Washington state is a hypersensitive state when it comes to artifacts found on public or private property. A lot of the time, as my mom put it, the historical society or government will require you to hand it over to them or place it back at the spot where you found it. A lot of the time they will not touch areas where artifacts are found, because this is the law in some areas, so sadly no further research or archaeological investigation can be done. I thought about approaching a Historical Society or the local university; however, I am very afraid I might lose the axe head. I will do more research on this to see exactly if whether or not someone will confiscate it, if I do ask this question. I appreciate your advice though. Thanks!

I never said I was going to sell it. I was just curious. No need to burst my bubble. I am not paying for a gold membership and if you profit off of it, you are not getting my money. I will take my innocent discussion elsewhere.

Well just to be clear we're not fans of abetting you to commit a crime in your home state.
I am not committing a crime. I said I’d look into it and I never said I wouldn’t turn it in if I had to. Didn’t you read my response? Jesus. If anyone wants to help me out, then please do answer my questions. I don’t need this type of commentary. It just fulfills the ego of the person who is writing it.

I am not committing a crime. I said I’d look into it and I never said I wouldn’t turn it in if I had to. Didn’t you read my response? Jesus. If anyone wants to help me out, then please do answer my questions. I don’t need this type of commentary. It just fulfills the ego of the person who is writing it.
Well from your description of the law of the land you've already broken it. On the plus side if they move you to Whatcom lockup I think they have outdoor work parties; so fresh air!

Does this help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back