Cigar smokers, what do you keep going back to

I am into mild right now. Tatiana vanilla is a go to.

Short Story, Best Seller or Work of Art. Maduro versions when available.

Jeff

I usually just get the samplers off of thompson cigars but i really like the Maganudos. Local packy has em and theyr really good.

I'll add another I recently tried, Ashton VSG. Out of my budget for everyday or weekly, it was vacation after all, but a most excellent smoke.
Other recent notobles Joya De Nicuragra, a wonderful Pardron Anniversary 1964, and Romeo and Juliet Romeo

Anything by Pepin Garcia for domestic cigars. Partagas Shorts for non domestic.

Anymore I smoke mostly Cubans. Right now I have Montecristo #4, Romeo y Julieta #3 en tubo, San Cristobal de la Habana, and a Vegas Robaina famoso el príncipe (I think). I prefer the robusto size (or thereabouts) for a number of reasons. I like Hoyo de monterrey choix supreme for a very light bodied cigar. Cohiba siglo I is a nice smoke too, very small but great flavor.

Cuban Punch Punch would be my "fallback" cigar if I could get them. For ones that can be had over here in the good old US of A, the higher end Fuentes (Opus, Chateau Fuente, Don Carlos) and Padrons do quite nicely.

Perdomo 10th anniversary champagne, the 20yr anni is nice as well. LFD Airbender and Ligero . Hate to say it but the RP Edge is a fine smoke. Found few good ones this year. Attended Cigar Fest at Split Rock resort in PA a few months back, got a little spoiled..left w/ close to 80 sticks and much swag. Many notables but those were a few of the stand outs...I dont think LFD was there. Attending a Drew Estate show at a shop a buddy of my dad owns this weekend in Milford PA.

Cohiba Siglo VI, Montecristo #2, Montecristo Petite Edmundo, Bolivar Belicoso...

anything by Don pepin garcia !...
but as of late ive been smoking
alot of gran habano corojo #5's
as well as la aroma de cuba
mi amor's...

any one ever smoked a cigar called
armando ramos pinar 3000 ?
they were said to have been rolled
with preembargo cuban tobacco !
I smoked a few back in 2007 they
were a great stick imo

Frank

I try and smoke a new Cuban every time...in Hong Kong, getting anything but Cubans would require me to go well out of my way! lol

Ashton VSG's, Ashton tubos & Arturo Fuentes are the ones I keep going back to. That & some good whiskey... Can't wait til 5 o'clock. Thank god it's Friday.

5 Vegas Series 'A'
Oliva Serie 'G'
Carlos Torano Casa Torano
Natural Dirt by Drew Estate

And when budget is no object I really enjoy an Ashton VSG and a Padron Anniversary Maduro (PAM)

Back