CIVIVI Appalachian Drifter

CPM S35VN blade and micarta handle.Smooth opening and closing action without the oppressive force of a traditional backspring.
Do you enjoy the slipjoint flipper knife with double detent?
CdEMhKn.jpg

AEa4cLS.jpg

Says August!

CiWevi is usually pretty about giving release dates, so let's see if we can bait them for one :p

Got my Drifter II yesterday. It's nice. Very compact. A lot of cutting edge in a small, lightweight package. I wish the jimping were sharper but it still flips well.

I'm really happy Civivi is branching out to more traditional looking knives. I think that and kitchen are two areas with few competition and if they can bring their high quality F/F and material in they can do well.

I mean, GECs cant get all the attention...and case is case lol. Good luck Civivi!

I'm really happy Civivi is branching out to more traditional looking knives. I think that and kitchen are two areas with few competition and if they can bring their high quality F/F and material in they can do well.

I mean, GECs cant get all the attention...and case is case lol. Good luck Civivi!
We appreicate your the nice feedback :) šŸ™

That's the brown micarta?

I just ordered the same configuration, it's awesome seeing an example that looks like yours! The marketing photos made it look a bit more uniform, more like the brown micarta the Hadros and Elementum used.

Been carrying and using mine. It's gotten very smooth from playing with it. Cuts very well. Fits in my medium hand perfectly. Pockets smoothly and holds tightly.
I would have preferred if the pocket clip finish matched the blade or alternatively, if either the blade or clip were black coated. The clip looks blasted or stonewashed while the blade is machine satin.

That's the brown micarta?

I just ordered the same configuration, it's awesome seeing an example that looks like yours! The marketing photos made it look a bit more uniform, more like the brown micarta the Hadros and Elementum used.
Mine says dark brown matrix micarta. I noticed some places mislabeled it so definitely look at the SKU and pic closely.

I got my first Civivi this week, the drifter. I have to say, I was one of those weary about a Chinese company, but after seeing how innovative and well fitted WE knives have been, I took a chance. Suffice it to say that I am more than impressed! This is quickly becoming my favorite folder- I love the new tech on old patterns! A nice, thin razor of a blade, handsome handle and neat little details have me in awe of how useable and thought out this knife is.
E2549DB8-B1EA-4244-BA08-EAC015EC6346.jpeg

Back