Civivi Elementum,The Perfect Stocking Stuffer

;);):thumbsup::thumbsup:A sure win this Christmas is the best selling CIVIVI Elementum.
With over 20 styles to choose from this budget friendly knife checks all the boxes for just about anyone on your list.
Simple, elegant, and functional, the Elementum from CIVIVI flaunts a drop point hollow ground blade in razor sharp D2 or S35VN steel, a silky smooth caged ball bearing pivot and a deep carry pocket clip.
The Elementum is a spec heavy workhorse that will be a cherished gift for a lifetime.

ENTER TO GET YOURS! https://bit.ly/CiviviElementum

OVxFxJY.jpg

Last edited:
Might just be you posted the wrong link as I don’t see any Elementum’s in this photo
Several nice knives though
:)

;);):thumbsup::thumbsup:A sure win this Christmas is the best selling CIVIVI Elementum.
With over 20 styles to choose from this budget friendly knife checks all the boxes for just about anyone on your list.
Simple, elegant, and functional, the Elementum from CIVIVI flaunts a drop point hollow ground blade in razor sharp D2 or S35VN steel, a silky smooth caged ball bearing pivot and a deep carry pocket clip.
The Elementum is a spec heavy workhorse that will be a cherished gift for a lifetime.

ENTER TO GET YOURS! https://bit.ly/CiviviElementum

JGAn08I.jpg
G2

Nice, thanks and you are welcome
And a very merry Christmas to you as well

I have been looking to get one of those for a while now, my discretionary funds prohibit that at the moment
G2

WE would like to wish you and your loved ones a wonderful Christmas and an amazing new year in 2021.
Wish you will had your Elementum in shortly!

Nice, thanks and you are welcome
And a very merry Christmas to you as well

I have been looking to get one of those for a while now, my discretionary funds prohibit that at the moment
G2

WE would like to wish you and your loved ones a wonderful Christmas and an amazing new year in 2021.
Wish you will had your Elementum in shortly!

Back